267 dcj bw

Started by randd
04/11/2012 22:08
Page 2 of 2
FLP06/11/2012 20:44

Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
If you don't have a proof about the demo being cheated, stop accusing him.


Don't be so silly please

Sorry to inform you, but ShoCk is right, you can't just flame a person for landing good jumps or doing things you can't.That's just stupid and childish.Get a proof and then flame.

Peace out .


Does that mean that we can't flame kaben?

o.t Cheaters gonna cheat, peace.

froster06/11/2012 21:12

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
If you don't have a proof about the demo being cheated, stop accusing him.


Don't be so silly please

Sorry to inform you, but ShoCk is right, you can't just flame a person for landing good jumps or doing things you can't.That's just stupid and childish.Get a proof and then flame.

Peace out .


I CANT? HAHA... I uplouded cj demo to XJ, so my lj's is much better than his.And #2 he is banned from CC few weeks ago for bhop hack, so don't blame me if you don't know

Cya.

Well you definitely are selfish, that's for sure.This topic isn't even about you, but yet you still have the need to prove that you are better than him.If he gets caught for cheating HERE then he will get banned and all trolls like yourself would be happy.So please, don't get your blood pressure so high.

leggie06/11/2012 21:21(edited 06/11/2012 21:22)

Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
If you don't have a proof about the demo being cheated, stop accusing him.


Don't be so silly please



Sorry to inform you, but ShoCk is right, you can't just flame a person for landing good jumps or doing things you can't.That's just stupid and childish.Get a proof and then flame.

Peace out .


I CANT? HAHA... I uplouded cj demo to XJ, so my lj's is much better than his.And #2 he is banned from CC few weeks ago for bhop hack, so don't blame me if you don't know

Cya.

Well you definitely are selfish, that's for sure.This topic isn't even about you, but yet you still have the need to prove that you are better than him.If he gets caught for cheating HERE then he will get banned and all trolls like yourself would be happy.So please, don't get your blood pressure so high.




i'm not on anybodys side about this but i gotta say, if you cheat, your offering yourself to get flamed and you cant really complain when you do...

SamB06/11/2012 21:23

This is kinda fun... :D

Phantometry06/11/2012 21:46(edited 06/11/2012 21:47)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc if he cheater on not

random Tournament #306/11/2012 22:45

Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by froster
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
If you don't have a proof about the demo being cheated, stop accusing him.


Don't be so silly please

Sorry to inform you, but ShoCk is right, you can't just flame a person for landing good jumps or doing things you can't.That's just stupid and childish.Get a proof and then flame.

Peace out .


I CANT? HAHA... I uplouded cj demo to XJ, so my lj's is much better than his.And #2 he is banned from CC few weeks ago for bhop hack, so don't blame me if you don't know

Cya.

Well you definitely are selfish, that's for sure.This topic isn't even about you, but yet you still have the need to prove that you are better than him.If he gets caught for cheating HERE then he will get banned and all trolls like yourself would be happy.So please, don't get your blood pressure so high.


Are you stupid? Im not selfish, you sayd "person for landing good jumps or doing things you can't." I just sayd that I can do this kinda jump's and prooved like that ...

3a6paHeH06/11/2012 22:46

agree with iSo1 :D

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP06/11/2012 23:58(edited 07/11/2012 00:26)

Defusion, get your facts straight forward on the exact certain matter before accusing, or at least express yourself in a polite way. I'm personally not quite certain if the demo is clean or cheated but you can't treat him like that supporting your position with no heavy arguments. And I didn't quite get what does your uploaded cj has to do with randd's demo? Does it justify your flame? You should definitely review your attitude.

You turned a thread into a mess, you should have watched your language. Next time heavier measures will be taken.

Please, no more flame anymore.

randd07/11/2012 09:01

Thanks ShoCk, and once again... Have a nice Day.

kaynerecord holder07/11/2012 09:25

Originally posted by iSo1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc if he cheater on not

Indeed, there are too many cheaters around nowadays and randd is one of them.

Who cares, nothing to do about them.

randd07/11/2012 13:05

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by iSo1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc if he cheater on not

Indeed, there are too many cheaters around nowadays and randd is one of them.

Who cares, nothing to do about them.



I was*

nobody^07/11/2012 13:48(edited 07/11/2012 13:53)

No use of arguing when no one has a proove guys.

Mathzz07/11/2012 14:08(edited 07/11/2012 14:12)

Originally posted by randd
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by iSo1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc if he cheater on not

Indeed, there are too many cheaters around nowadays and randd is one of them.

Who cares, nothing to do about them.



I was*


... But still is?

Remember guys, and don't forget; rand using a backwards hack wouldn't be the first time. Like a year ago, he had a video of himself doing 242 highjump backwards with 256 stats if I remember correctly.

So it's certainly not safe to say the jump is clean, because there is a big chance he still has the hack and used it to perform this jump. All though, the jump isn't that special to begin with. Just trying to point out some facts about him, before you rush into believing everything he has to offer.

Cheers :-)

aLANbb07/11/2012 18:18

I smell some serious milking over here.. Nuff said.

randd07/11/2012 20:15

I didn't use backwards hack mathzz, and btw it was in 2010.
I used knifespeed.

zythH^ moviemaker07/11/2012 20:59

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by randd
defusion, you did random cj wow you are insane gj..
dick.


How old are you 13?

Edit:
And i like how "randd" sayd (So what if i got caught in cc and kz-sca ?) catched in two project's its enough I think. And "global projects" only 4 for you 2/4 ...


Said*

I must say this topic is amazing!

IceVip11/11/2012 10:33

I can't believe i missed this thread when it was active.. :<

aLANbb11/11/2012 10:41

Originally posted by IceVip
I can't believe i missed this thread when it was active.. :<

its never too late, ice, NEVER!

bigeosa11/11/2012 10:54

wow, nice jump. :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.