dark_ages shortcuts

Started by Juice
07/11/2012 10:21
Page 1 of 1
Juice07/11/2012 10:21(edited 07/11/2012 11:03)

Let's discuss here about scs on this awesome map :P

#1 http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/938134335052244595/4C73642B1EE774911ED03CB326201179BB2578F7/ came to my mind in first 60 seconds after running the map :D You should jump from the timer towards to HP button, then you press that button in the air that will cause func_door go down(blue platform) so you land on it, then just cj to the block and continue jumping!

man what did you use to view map like this? what commands etc: o looks awesome :p

D2B09/11/2012 04:55

a small skip http://i45.tinypic.com/315lkbs.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1pfrf4.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/33c96dj.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/1ig31v.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/35i7ozm.jpg

Juice10/11/2012 07:40(edited 10/11/2012 07:46)

Originally posted by Phinx
man what did you use to view map like this? what commands etc: o looks awesome :p

3rd party plugin that changes rendering state of some entities, I'm using http://pastebin.com/f2633ea7b something similar to this

Originally posted by Spider1
http://i50.tinypic.com/1pfrf4.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/33c96dj.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/1ig31v.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/35i7ozm.jpg

#2,3,4 seem pretty much to be intended, so they are not scs at all :P

samps10/11/2012 11:56

I found a ~10 sec sc, that is very risky to try http://www.2shared.com/file/OMH0lywc/dark_ages_sc.html

random Tournament #312/11/2012 20:27

thanks for that #1 sc spader, and huysen please put screen's insted of demo, its easier to watch =/

WOOFix12/11/2012 22:04

Not sure if it's possible.

here

memekrecord holder27/11/2012 17:05(edited 27/11/2012 17:06)

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Not sure if it's possible.

here

Tried it and seems impossible, but I've never done a cg_industry sc so I can't prove it.

Sadface27/11/2012 23:33

picture

I think it needs 240+ sbj to land on the ladder(wood) or the block.
It's risky but save a lot time.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.