kz_kzsca_bastion
I just hated to look for the correct path throughout the whole map but it was a mixed feeling along with the fun I was seeking ever since I started "geek" maps. It felt like I'm a kind of distressed survivor who was looking for his way to the rescue, flying around the wreckage of disasters. The "extra" environment you put made a big part of success and in my opinion that is how kz map should exactly look like, leastways huge. The underwater statue cave was just amazing, it was probably the best part of the journey, while sailing past it. I wouldn't however attempt to record it because of the fact it takes precise play, otherwise there is a big chance to start from the beginning of the block. Also, the darkness surely made it's job but I just want to say that I liked it despite the fact that darkness is my number one criteria to hate.
I thought I share my feelings with you since it's been a really long time to have that much fun on a kz map and just give you Chrizzy some symbolical credits for your awesome work you have done. This is my top rated good-look map this far.
Please log in to post replies.