dead

Started by Twix^
11/11/2012 17:39
Page 1 of 1
Twix^11/11/2012 17:39(edited 20/01/2013 18:30)

project dead :/

D2B11/11/2012 17:50

I think you should create your own ideas for a map, this looks like synergy and there are tons of maps like that

Twix^11/11/2012 18:18(edited 11/12/2012 10:33)

I do that, why you think this looks like synergy?

random Tournament #311/11/2012 19:34

D2B is right, is looks like synergy, that "welcome to the hell" and the style to

Limb011/11/2012 23:24

@deffusion, however, maybe it be so cool map.
@everyone - why in last time, all maper make a hard maps?
What is the point? - We love more medium.

Gj twix, we wait to rape it! :) (if it possible)

Twix^14/11/2012 19:28(edited 11/12/2012 10:35)

I played some days ago synergy_x, maybe you are right, something looks the same. I will change it.

nerv.15/11/2012 04:48

100% sure you tried to copy the synnergy style , dnt try to fools us... btw change the sky , that oldschool montains looks ugly.

Twix^15/11/2012 19:18(edited 27/11/2012 17:10)

http://

Twix^27/11/2012 17:10(edited 20/01/2013 18:30)

Added 3 screenshots.

perd0 mapper27/11/2012 18:26

sorry to say but this wont be enough for kz tag... it's too simple and plain

It looks so much like a real defrag map, especially the first screen.

Twix^28/11/2012 16:08(edited 01/12/2012 04:54)

@Perdo, Don't worry about that. My problem is that I can't wait to post screenshots, I want to update the reply and so. I just need to workout more and forget about the forum, and affter 1 year of work post new updates. I wll try to do the best of my mind for this map. Right now I'm gettin' fuc#ed by the wPoly, I just readed about it, damn.. But no problem, I will do it.

@kzru`ShoCk, What is 'defrag' ? If you talking about the weird images or is very big, its my 1920 monitor, so it's looks weird. But on CS it's looks ok. Hey if there is something bad tell me, I need all your suggestions, right now I'm without ideas, and those textures are really bad, I will use a another.

All this blur, void and even the textures remind me of some quake3 defrag maps, on all screens. Not saying that it's bad but hard to judge by those screens.

Twix^13/12/2012 06:46(edited 20/01/2013 18:31)

I want say that I won't map anymore. This stuff is for Pro/Creative mappers. I'm not it :(

I'm gonna be just a player. So if you ADMINS could delete my mapping presentations/releases could be nice, because they are dead now.


Thanks you for all, I must say Good Luck for all other mappers. Maybe I'll back with mapping some day, but I think no.

¤ syKotic ¤13/12/2012 17:44

Never give up man! If you take some of these awsome looking maps, they are made by mappers that have been doing this for the past 5+yrs on a consistant basis...
one of pLANE's first maps.... kz_absolute.. looks like absolute SHIT! now you see gems like synergy_x & soon synergy_x2
look at Chrizzy, alot of the first maps, are simple, not super good, then you see a map like kz_kzsca_bastion come out, its elegant, well planned and very pleasing to the eyes..
another example would be s0liD... some of his early j2s maps weren't "overthetop" now you see maps like kz_j2s_tetris, kz_nix etc..
do you think they were pro at mapping when they started? no, it took years, and many, many many maps to get to that stage.

Never give up!

Twix^13/12/2012 18:00(edited 20/01/2013 18:32)

Originally posted by ¤ syKotic ¤
Never give up man! If you take some of these awsome looking maps, they are made by mappers that have been doing this for the past 5+yrs on a consistant basis...
one of pLANE's first maps.... kz_absolute.. looks like absolute SHIT! now you see gems like synergy_x & soon synergy_x2
look at Chrizzy, alot of the first maps, are simple, not super good, then you see a map like kz_kzsca_bastion come out, its elegant, well planned and very pleasing to the eyes..
another example would be s0liD... some of his early j2s maps weren't "overthetop" now you see maps like kz_j2s_tetris, kz_nix etc..
do you think they were pro at mapping when they started? no, it took years, and many, many many maps to get to that stage.

Never give up!


u right, but i wont map anymore :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.