noxeR - The Movie

Started by WqkO
15/11/2012 17:09
Page 1 of 1
WqkO15/11/2012 17:09(edited 15/11/2012 17:10)

    Title: Undefined


    Project status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is WqkO (20 years old, Paris) and I've been moviemaking for like... 2 years now.


    Type of the movie: It will be my first one-man-movie, starring my bro noxeR! It will last about 3min long, on an amazing atmospheric/electro-ish soundtrack.


    Project Description: We (noxeR and I) launched this project about one year ago, but since I had to edit Failicious 3 this summer (and you've probably noticed I'm not the kind of guy who edit 1 clip/week), I didn't have the motivation to edit this movie previously... until now.
    Be warned tho, this doesn't mean there will be plenty of trickjumps. We've both worked hard to bring you what could be some of the hardest trickjumps ever performed (dat teasing lulz!!), and I tried to keep them as creative as possible (cuz ye, I'm the artistic director).


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects. As usual, the source fps will be 300/600 (and above ofc). I guess I won't need Cinema 4D anymore, given how AAE has evolved over the past few months.


    Requests: Not much, I'm mostly creating this thread to keep me motivated, and to keep you informed about the movie's progression. Since color correction is one of my last step, you probably won't see many screenshots 'til I reach ~70%.


    Screenshots: Not yet!


Peace out! :P

fashioNz15/11/2012 17:34

GL!!!!!!!!!

TonTo15/11/2012 17:55

gl wakooo

propanelj record holder15/11/2012 18:23

i already cant wait

maycryhns15/11/2012 19:59

wow .. gl

FLP15/11/2012 21:00(edited 15/11/2012 21:01)

,,We've both worked hard to bring you what could be some of the hardest trickjumps ever performed''
Well that sounds promising,I just hope that we ain't gonna see old jumps improved by heavier weapons or over edge jumps....
GL

Chichin mapperrecord holder18/01/2013 16:49

Is this project dead?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.