Excluded demos

16/11/2012 19:27
Page 1 of 1
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP16/11/2012 19:27(edited 16/11/2012 19:29)

As you may already know a SHOCKWAVE is being developed. All the demos were recorded kinda long time ago and all of them suck. Some part of those are just horrible so that I had to exclude them from the project. It's about 10 demos left and they suck even more than the ones I sent to SHOCKWAVE but I thought it'd be cool to see them edited just for fun. 10 of long bhop combos. It doesn't matter what's your experience, every moviemaker is welcome (if there is even anybody to will :D).

PM/Steam/Here

Thank you!

Balcer16/11/2012 19:33

i can try, https://www.youtube.com/user/Balcerkz

kaynerecord holder16/11/2012 19:47

hi shock, i wish you the best of luck finding a moviemaker.

dyna16/11/2012 20:33(edited 11/10/2013 00:07)

....

Originally posted by Balcer
i can try, https://www.youtube.com/user/Balcerkz

Say hi when you catch me on steam if I won't be first ;)

Originally posted by kayne
hi shock, i wish you the best of luck finding a moviemaker.

Thank you man, you are the best!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.