ShoCk -.- excluded demos

Started by Balcer
20/11/2012 00:33
Page 1 of 1
Balcer20/11/2012 00:33

excluded demos from shockwave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFN6VcFSkg&feature=youtu.be

finzer20/11/2012 01:55

simple editing yet enjoyable.

k a f f e e20/11/2012 07:27

lovely

elfeN20/11/2012 10:32

Omg i love ur tj shock

kaa20/11/2012 11:01

awesome

awesome! loved it mate and sick demo shock <3

dyna20/11/2012 13:36(edited 11/10/2013 00:05)

....

Wow! Good edit man and thank you all too :)

Toffifeerecord holder Tournament #120/11/2012 17:09(edited 20/11/2012 17:22)

AwesomE The BEst of the Best bhop!

nobody^20/11/2012 22:38

Loved it! The edit was just something I wanted to see. Stunning tricks as I like to say. I'd definitely would like to see you in a movie with shnz or Lolz.. ^^

Nannou20/11/2012 22:51

Can't say anything about edit, just simple, sometimes colors wrong.
Tj is so sexy, remind me Lolz's combos.
If its extend demos, how awesome your upcoming movie content !? :

FLP21/11/2012 09:42

fucking awesome,gj guys!

NeWrecord holder Tournament #121/11/2012 23:18

trickgasm in my eyes

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.