(kz)_kzsca_heaven
So guys,
I am back in bizz. I was now long time inactive...
Here´s my newest project:
theme:
heaven
style:
speedclimb & bhop
difficulty:
easy
pics:
http://www.picbutler.de/bild/270371/1t8b0g.jpg
http://www.picbutler.de/bild/270372/244qwg.jpg
That´s it so far.
See you!
PS: I didn´t forget (kz)_shooter!!!
Update 30/12/2012:
klick me
klick me harder
Status: 100% and uploaded here at XJ!
At this place i wanna say thanks to Kirman - the ideagiver =)
lool looks nice bro ! :D
good job hm^ glad to see you around here again :)
thx guys :)
we'll climb on heaven ! :D
will u put ladder to climb on the top to heaven xD?
this looks nice... but too much fog
Yeah Daza that´s right.
It´s a first shoot out, not more.
There´s a lot to do. :)
Good luck bro, this looks nice
looks good, idea is great. i'm waiting to see the jumps...as i expect a map that will make u want to jump it more :P
WOW! This looks to be a very great map, it is very beautiful and realistic! GJ hm! Keep going!
Updatet!
Two new screens added.
dont kno mate, i dont really like that environment effect, think u should get some sky with some really nice and big clouds there!! i think it would make the map look more fresh and bright, this is kinda dull... gl
I like the way you're making this, simple but good map. Keep working man, i believe in you and your skill.
map denied, can be closed by an admin.
:(
Please log in to post replies.