(kz_)kzsxj_aztectemple

Started by sitka mapper VIP
22/11/2012 14:48
Page 1 of 1
sitka mapper VIP22/11/2012 14:48(edited 22/11/2012 14:49)

Well, ohi. I gave VHE a chance again. Ended up something like this.

Theme: Aztec

Style: climb & bhop

Difficulty: Average / Easy

Project Status: 50% (I'm done with all jumps, just details to go)

Pics: http://fuskbugg.se/dl/M3V6P7/kz_sxj_aztectemple1.jpg http://fuskbugg.se/dl/0vvOca/kz_sxj_aztectemple2.jpg http://fuskbugg.se/dl/xqae5v/kz_sxj_aztectemple3.jpg http://fuskbugg.se/dl/cRuQbE/kz_sxj_aztectemple4.jpg

xTry22/11/2012 15:05

looks nice :)

LAKIKS22/11/2012 15:29

aga , nice texture old school type :)

propanelj record holder22/11/2012 15:44

looking good so far

Legna22/11/2012 17:12

looks good:D
gj

Keo mapper22/11/2012 17:28

looks quite good, i like the inside job, and lighting...but i think the blocks are too....square...too mainstream. Perhaps there's more into the map than what the pics show.

KarLi mapper22/11/2012 18:12

not bad man finish it and let us pwn it:P

You still didn't fix that sc mistake, other than that it's fun to get through the map.

Michael Collins22/11/2012 21:34

Nice textures !

Keep working !

nerv.22/11/2012 22:01

change the sky box =D that oldschool montains are booring =D gj dude!

sitka mapper VIP22/11/2012 22:22

oh, that was an old pic haha. Trust me, ive changed the skybox :P

Twix^14/12/2012 17:41(edited 14/12/2012 17:43)

Why most of you talk about the default sky? I'm sure that every mapper firstly create the map and after finishing they add the new sky name.

BTW, nice map, looks a bit like the kzsxj_mayatemple, but cool atmo!

PU9makerrecord holder24/01/2014 11:45(edited 24/01/2014 11:48)

Just played this map on the SpanishXJ server and it deserves to be an official one. atmosphere, jumps, environment. Everything fits perfectly for me. Its much more fun to play than any other map from the previous 2 map releases. Would be shame to leave this map forgotten

STARBUCKS24/01/2014 18:54

have someone this map? I want to play it.

slay3r Tournament #124/01/2014 19:13

yeah, someone upload it please:)

elITe^17/04/2014 04:21

I'll have to try this one out as soon as Steam allows us again lol! I'm heaving withdrawls over here! Must.. have.. KZ.. NOW..!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.