kzro_dahnajourney sc

Started by SamB
24/11/2012 01:36
Page 1 of 1
SamB24/11/2012 01:36

I don't know if this sc is old but here it is: http://uppaa.net/show/005/dahnasc.png

kaa24/11/2012 03:12(edited 24/11/2012 03:24)

old and ez. I m surprised actually why ppl not use it while recording (talking about kkz and shock, as they are the only whos demos i've seen)

overall very nice sc, assuming its risk-free.

tenkae mapper24/11/2012 05:44

there's a sc before that skips that entire section. it's relatively hard, though. its the cj onto the block attached to the wall from the highest of the 3 little 'walls' right after the very first ramp jump.

WeMeRA24/11/2012 05:53

You don't even credit me for this? Amagasd!

WeMeRA24/11/2012 06:02(edited 24/11/2012 06:03)

lawl just kiddin' delete dis

Michael Collins24/11/2012 08:03(edited 24/11/2012 08:03)

Already seen this sc before, but thanks anyway.

SamB24/11/2012 13:34

Originally posted by kaa
old and ez. I m surprised actually why ppl not use it while recording (talking about kkz and shock, as they are the only whos demos i've seen)

overall very nice sc, assuming its risk-free.

I wonder that too why ppl dont use it. It saves time though and is ez as you said

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP24/11/2012 16:10(edited 24/11/2012 23:04)

It's rather random than easy. The surface you have to jump off from is uneven which makes your cj pre be random. For me the cj sc that tenkae mentioned is easier and more useful. I usually use it in my runs. Not really hard even w/o cps.

Arion24/11/2012 22:17

didn't knew it. Thanks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.