G500 laser cleanup

29/11/2012 14:09
Page 1 of 1

Hey, I just threw my g400 in trash due to inability to collect it back after disassembling, it was messed up anyways. So I took my g500 out after it's long time being abandoned and it feels unbelievably shaky and it's completely disobeying my requests. It didn't feel like that before so my guesses that it's either needed some updating stuff or the laser just clogged up. I'm sticking to the second option though since there is no logitech software anywhere that is responsible for laser work.

Anybody knows the way to cleanup my laser not disassebling the mouse, because I so don't want to unstick the gliders? Maybe there is another problem?

drumandbass29/11/2012 15:26

disassemble mouse, then buy new skis and stick them
and have no problem
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hotline-Games-Logitech-G500-Mouse-Feet-0-18mm-0-5mm-Hurricane-/110981285962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=410149020540&hash=item19d700084a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-Cut-Size-Gaming-Mouse-Skates-for-Logitech-G500-Black-2-sets-pack-/271094047706?pt=AU_Input_Peripherals&hash=item3f1e76e3da

Might be an option :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.