MOONLIGHT [MP MOVIE] [DECLINED]

Started by ViDtam
29/11/2012 14:21
Page 1 of 1
ViDtam29/11/2012 14:21(edited 06/12/2012 20:49)

    Title: MOONLIGHT


    Project status: 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is David (Deividas) and I have been moviemaking for not a full year, I am aware of Vegas, After Effects, Cinema 4d


    Type of the movie: It will be a long, chill movie from players all around the world


    Project Description: I will use a chill song, but I don't know the length yet depending on how much players will send me there demos


    Moviemaking facts: I will use Sony Vegas and After Effects for some better colors, the input will be 300-900fps and the output is going to be 30fps


    Requests: This is just a new thought, so I am looking for demos, this time I am only going to accept demos through XJ PM because I might start this movie later so I don't wan to mess up with the demos so don't be shy, send me 1 demo for 1 player, I will accept bhop combos too.. Also the demo should be named liked this: Nick_Mapname


    Screenshots: Later

bJörn29/11/2012 16:54

Another mp movie, really? Why don't you just finnish the projects you've started?

ViDtam29/11/2012 16:58(edited 29/11/2012 17:01)

Originally posted by bjernah
Another mp movie, really? Why don't you just finnish the projects you've started?


1. TSB's release is december 20th
2. TJT2 is not currently in progress because of problems. I need to make a democall, but it will be later, because there is a lot of work on TJT2, and this movie will be just chill so when I have motivation on TJT2 I will do it.

Phantometry29/11/2012 23:15

I will probably help u with demo.
Gl

bJörn30/11/2012 20:26

Originally posted by ViDtam
Originally posted by bjernah
Another mp movie, really? Why don't you just finnish the projects you've started?


1. TSB's release is december 20th
2. TJT2 is not currently in progress because of problems. I need to make a democall, but it will be later, because there is a lot of work on TJT2, and this movie will be just chill so when I have motivation on TJT2 I will do it.

Ok. Well, good luck then.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.