the fall of theddy - by Nubz

Started by Nubz moviemaker
29/11/2012 14:32
Page 1 of 1
Nubz moviemaker29/11/2012 14:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWm7cIP1A4
read desc.

Ft.skY29/11/2012 15:11

kinda:*

theddy29/11/2012 16:37

wtf :D, thanks Nubz i really love the atmosphere and the colors :o <3 these jumps are so old and sucky :D

drolleBg29/11/2012 18:59

Nubz upload demos :)

beuhnoix29/11/2012 19:07

Really nice minimovie with amazing shortcut on rabbithighway.

I just didn't like these cries (look like chinese cry) from the song.

nobody^29/11/2012 22:26(edited 29/11/2012 22:28)

Ah, cmon thed! Don't be that harsh. That siege trick is probably my best finding ever on that map and now you go all cruel and stuff^^ Remember for how long I have been trying it? :D

Pretty cool clip. I felt a need of dynamism but I guess it's just style. :)

Mathzz29/11/2012 22:47

Originally posted by nobody^
Ah, cmon thed! Don't be that harsh. That siege trick is probably my best finding ever on that map and now you go all cruel and stuff^^ Remember for how long I have been trying it? :D

Pretty cool clip. I felt a need of dynamism but I guess it's just style. :)


I guess a lot of people found it, I remember I also tried it like crazy for a while back. Good clip though, song was a little weird for my taste. Not trying to be disrespectful :-)

nobody^29/11/2012 23:28

I suppose buddy. To me it's still special tho, I fell inlove with that trick. :)

theddy30/11/2012 10:11

Originally posted by nobody^
I suppose buddy. To me it's still special tho, I fell inlove with that trick. :)


I'm sorry i offended you, nobody^. I was talking about that scout cg_brick(idk if thats the map name) and the sc on rabbithighway. You know i really loved that jump and thank you again for giving it to me :p :)

nobody^30/11/2012 23:16

Nah, no need to be sorry. I am just fooling around. I am happy you did it! =)

FLP01/12/2012 11:22

Sweat tricks theddy bear,I found those sc's long time ago but siege one is new for me so gj for that :)

Stabilot01/12/2012 11:37

Good job Nubz

jack frog01/12/2012 13:31

nice clip, very annoying music though

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.