ShoCk on bkz_goldbhop [ru record]

Started by Ft.skY
01/12/2012 18:47
Page 1 of 1
Ft.skY01/12/2012 18:47(edited 01/12/2012 18:47)

hi fellas
I wanna present my new movie starring ShoCk on bkz_goldbhop
Watch in HD.
sub, like if u like it :D
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6fEfkWmRA&hd=1

leggie01/12/2012 20:30

cool run edit was decent, nothing over done but the music sucked, a perfectly good chill song ruined by dubstep, should of used the original.

killahurtZ01/12/2012 23:28

Brutal edit! 10/10, intro is totally sick, GJ! The run is pure sickness overall run and edit is insanity

Ft.skY02/12/2012 04:42

Thank you killahurtZ:)

killahurtZ02/12/2012 12:35

np bratishka :)

May I ask why of all demos you had to choose the one was recorded by me somewhere in 2011? :D Good colors though, enjoyed it, gj.

Ft.skY02/12/2012 17:54

I just wanted edit goldbhop run and choosed official russian record by you ;)

Lesicrecord holder03/12/2012 22:52

Liked the edit a lot, mainly cause of the song (song name pls :D). Keep it up !

Ft.skY04/12/2012 15:29

Robert Miles - Children (Blackmill remix) [Dubstep]
http://www.audiopoisk.com/track/robert-miles/mp3/children--blackmill-remix---dubstep/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.