VNS on bkz_VOLCANOBHOP [WR]

Started by Ft.skY
04/12/2012 19:43
Page 1 of 1
Ft.skY04/12/2012 19:43

hey guys! its really totally sick run edited by me starring VNS with his epic wr on bkz VOLCANOBHOP!
Also my app for air-walk media, press like please, it will help me a lot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBD3sScPiOs&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

zythH^ moviemaker04/12/2012 21:07

So here are my advices:

1. Don't use skins
2. That's a bit laggy
3. Search fonts which fits song and atmosphere
4. Try to use unused songs

The rest is good. Good luck anyway.

Ft.skY05/12/2012 04:34

I havent seen this song ever
A little bit failed with quality, I know it
Thanks anyway:)

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2012 08:46

I already heard it somewhere around, not in kz scene ofc :)

k a f f e e05/12/2012 13:42

Originally posted by zythH^
I already heard it somewhere around, not in kz scene ofc :)


its recurring by bonobo, featured in atleast 3 kz movies/clips and several other cs videos

Ft.skY05/12/2012 14:27

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by zythH^
I already heard it somewhere around, not in kz scene ofc :)


its recurring by bonobo, featured in atleast 3 kz movies/clips and several other cs videos


Well i should to be careful then!

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2012 15:39

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by zythH^
I already heard it somewhere around, not in kz scene ofc :)


its recurring by bonobo, featured in atleast 3 kz movies/clips and several other cs videos


Always heard in it shoot scene :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.