Set launch options

Started by crash-_-
06/12/2012 22:53
Page 1 of 1
crash-_-06/12/2012 22:53

Helo,XJ...I'm a kz player and I would like to know how to set the - Set Launch Options Cs-because everytime I change something in Set Launch my strafes are different and i lose my sync.Now I have this in Set Launch -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -freq 75...My pc has Windows 7 and I heard that mousefix doesent work for this Windows and I changed it with Rimput.It's ok like this? Because I sawed that alot of gamers are playing with "-noforcemaccel -noforcespd" without "-noforcerms"..what's the difference?I look forward for your response.Thanks

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/12/2012 23:10

Steam > Games > Right Click on Counter-Strike > Properties > Set launch options

SolaVincit06/12/2012 23:13

Check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXfBvLVUug (is not about KZ). But after doing markeloff steps, everything is better on my CS!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.