FPS Problem

Started by crash-_-
06/12/2012 22:58
Page 1 of 1
crash-_-06/12/2012 22:58

Hi XJ...I have some problems with my FPS only in Cs.I don't have any problems with the other games like GTA 4,L4D,CS:S,CS:GO..I have this video card - Nvidia GTS 250 GDDR3 (512MB, 256BIT)..4GB RAM DDR2..and my processor is a little bit lower - Intel Duo 1.8 E2610...I think CS is using more the proccesor instead of the video card.Can you help me with my config/settings? Thanks

SolaVincit06/12/2012 23:05

Hey! What is wrong? FPS drop?

crash-_-06/12/2012 23:14

The FPS is lower when i look too a player or when they are by my side in other causes the FPS is 99/100.

SolaVincit06/12/2012 23:19

Are you using Windows 7? I don't know if this could be the problem, but I use W7 x64, and to play without any problem, before start CS I just change the theme to classic style. Try this, maybe it could help.

But I have FPS drop when I look at models.

DarkSideBv07/12/2012 07:37

try using high fps player models(ballhead type), they look a little retarded but it's worth a shot. http://netti.nic.fi/~amaki/models/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.