zuveeh, latest wr release

Started by WeMeRA
07/12/2012 17:53
Page 1 of 2
WeMeRA07/12/2012 17:53

Dunno if this is the right place to put the thread.

I don't suspect cheat or anything, but using a prestrafe showing plugin isn't allowed if I remember it right?

samps07/12/2012 18:34

only /speed is not allowed according to demo rules.

random Tournament #307/12/2012 18:48

Originally posted by huysen
only /speed is not allowed according to demo rules.

zythH^ moviemaker07/12/2012 19:45(edited 07/12/2012 19:45)

Originally posted by huysen
only /speed is not allowed according to demo rules.


Prestrafe on bhop isn't allowed too. At least I remembered I got some declined demos on PGC and Cypress Climbing for that, also other people too.
About longjump/countjump, I really don't know.

samps07/12/2012 19:46

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by huysen
only /speed is not allowed according to demo rules.


Prestrafe on bhop isn't allowed too. At least I remembered I got some declined demos on PGC and Cypress Climbing for that, also other people too.
About longjump/countjump, I really don't know.


There's demos at XJ with /showpre on with BhopLJ too.

WeMeRA07/12/2012 20:36

would be great to have som answers from an admin

zythH^ moviemaker07/12/2012 20:49

Originally posted by huysen
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by huysen
only /speed is not allowed according to demo rules.


Prestrafe on bhop isn't allowed too. At least I remembered I got some declined demos on PGC and Cypress Climbing for that, also other people too.
About longjump/countjump, I really don't know.


There's demos at XJ with /showpre on with BhopLJ too.


Then I really don't know :/

WeMeRA07/12/2012 23:15

If I remember it right, demos have been declined before of this very plugin.

random Tournament #308/12/2012 01:19

WeMeRA, i dont really get it, is it helps to do better time? I think no, so what's the point if showpre is on ir off =/
Who actually care's, why he should get his demo removed just cuz of /showpre dat even don't help's you, its not .mdl or some cheat, just pre loal....

zythH^ moviemaker08/12/2012 02:06

Originally posted by defusion
WeMeRA, i dont really get it, is it helps to do better time? I think no, so what's the point if showpre is on ir off =/
Who actually care's, why he should get his demo removed just cuz of /showpre dat even don't help's you, its not .mdl or some cheat, just pre loal....


Exactly, bhopping with pre is pretty useful.

WeMeRA08/12/2012 04:08

Originally posted by defusion
WeMeRA, i dont really get it, is it helps to do better time? I think no, so what's the point if showpre is on ir off =/
Who actually care's, why he should get his demo removed just cuz of /showpre dat even don't help's you, its not .mdl or some cheat, just pre loal....


I was just asking, cause remember that I've seen demos been declined before at XJ for this very reason.

wils08/12/2012 10:20

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by defusion
WeMeRA, i dont really get it, is it helps to do better time? I think no, so what's the point if showpre is on ir off =/
Who actually care's, why he should get his demo removed just cuz of /showpre dat even don't help's you, its not .mdl or some cheat, just pre loal....


Exactly, bhopping with pre is pretty useful.

HA! made me laugh so hard.

defusion bro, seriously. facepalm.
If u can bhop with pre, let say 298 all the time, you will flyyyyyyyy away.

And it gives you an advantage if u have a pre-shower.

Anybody noticed shower and shower are the same word? oO

Mathzz08/12/2012 10:55

Pre showing actually gives a lot of advantage in runs. Not only because of bhopping, but you can also run faster with knowing exactly the angle to aim for when doing the faster run technique.

nobody^08/12/2012 11:43

Doubt it would be a problem for zuveeh to improve his current run with a couple of seconds w/o plugins. Not pretty sure about the recording rules mayself, tho.

NOEL08/12/2012 13:31

Originally posted by wils
Anybody noticed shower and shower are the same word? oO


Shower (the one you take a bath in) is the only real word...

memekrecord holder08/12/2012 13:34

Perhaps he uses hud_draw 0?

samps08/12/2012 14:30

Originally posted by Mathzz
Pre showing actually gives a lot of advantage in runs. Not only because of bhopping, but you can also run faster with knowing exactly the angle to aim for when doing the faster run technique.


Now you're talking about /speed, not /showpre.

Mathzz08/12/2012 15:14

@huysen: Yeah, I forgot how the pre function works. My bad.

random Tournament #308/12/2012 16:45(edited 08/12/2012 16:45)

Originally posted by Mathzz
@huysen: Yeah, I forgot how the pre function works. My bad.


I see you didnt open cs for a long time ;3

k1ngwAy08/12/2012 16:52

/speed is not allowed
/showpre is allowed

You can check PU9maker's 273dcj top1, it is /showpre

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.