kz_boulder_b01 slide sc

Started by rampLrecord holder
09/12/2012 01:21
Page 1 of 1
rampLrecord holder09/12/2012 01:21

Its old but i find a way to make it poss.Its look like to sc on risk stargate.I think save around 50 sec.gl :)

pic - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5171/kzboulderb010000.jpg

dem - http://www.sendspace.com/file/o4olul

WeMeRA09/12/2012 01:53

think supa posted this one quite some time ago

rampLrecord holder09/12/2012 11:24(edited 09/12/2012 11:28)

can you post a link to Supa's thread? :)
btw dont know how he make it,but think this way is the ez way to make this shity sc poss :)

rampLrecord holder12/12/2012 17:02(edited 12/12/2012 17:03)

I did this sc in run on kz_ezboulder_b01.Shit run but I dont know map very well after cave part and dont want to risk with bhops, just finish the map.Did some one try it yet,its not that hard.On ez version saves around 40 sec - so 3.4x-5x poss.

time 4.31 >> dem >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/sdils4

great find ;>

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.