cycler_sprite help :)

Started by Asker
09/12/2012 23:48
Page 1 of 1
Asker09/12/2012 23:48

Hy there.

My cycler_sprite entity seems to be acting weird. Some* of my models don't seem to work when I use cycler_sprite, because they're invisible in-game. However, if I use cycler, they are shown in-game. But this is a problem considering that some of my models are stuff like grass, which blocks a road in case you can't simply run through it.

I've tried 3 different .fgd files and none of them seem to make any difference.

*Some of my models do work perfectly with cycler_sprite. That's what it makes it weird.

Appreciate any help and comments, thx.

dEMolite mapper13/12/2012 20:12

it can depending on the cycler_sprite axis

however cycler and cycler_sprite do not use the same axis by far is a i know.

if you have hammer 3.5b get an fgd with 3d rendering for the cycler's to check it off if it is on grid

KarLi mapper11/01/2013 04:03

or try to use cycler only instead of cycler_sprite
i had similar problem
but on cycler - animations ain't working.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.