New chan

Started by specimen
16/12/2012 02:52
Page 1 of 1
specimen16/12/2012 02:52

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spe6menkz
subscribe :)

D2B16/12/2012 03:25

Done :) nice videos man

specimen17/12/2012 12:57

Hi everyone, I would like to do a little survey about the video that I ve post. Some of theme have music and some have not music. I ve try both ( you can watch it on my channel youtube ) And I would like to have your opinion about it please

M4kind17/12/2012 14:05

Don't understand me wrong but what is the art about rendering the movie adding colors and uploading it to youtube?I don't think that those "moviemakers" are real because of their effort put in those videos is just low
Don't be offended.

propanelj record holder17/12/2012 15:08

Originally posted by M4kind
Don't understand me wrong but what is the art about rendering the movie adding colors and uploading it to youtube?I don't think that those "moviemakers" are real because of their effort put in those videos is just low
Don't be offended.

they may not put hours and hours into editing a simple clip full of effects like yours that doesnt end up enjoyable at all.
The originality and simplicity in certain clips makes it alot more enjoyable to watch than effects and campaths everywhere, like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_Y3s98W58 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkIFTBUCxE

dyna17/12/2012 15:29(edited 09/10/2013 14:31)

///

Nannou17/12/2012 17:59

Ontopic:
Quality is shit. Sure. So low fps are kill my eye.
Sometime in your video sounds pretty delay. its destroy work.
And many other minus, i like apius chanel, he didn't turn off hud and many things. So its look like POV demo. But u didn't have good quality and realism in your videos. Improvement one of this side will motivated to subscribe.

I do same work, but i can't call myself as moviemaker but encoder are good word for that.

Balcer17/12/2012 18:05

without music better

M4kind19/12/2012 08:57

to dynamiteN: What i've said is that kz runs have almost 0 work in vegas , you don't have to sync add eff and etc.

dyna19/12/2012 23:37

yeye ,but you can perfect it ! ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.