FLAWLEST Strafes!

Started by 3a6paHeH
16/12/2012 13:29
Page 3 of 5
ThG^19/12/2012 17:26

1- NAPZ
2- buh
3- chasquido
4- wolv
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +

Kkassu19/12/2012 20:33

Originally posted by nobody^
1. NiconeN - my all time favourite strafer. Fell inlove with his style ever since his 250x4 and 254.

2. PuppetZ - that guys is just spreading beauty while jumping. Smooth and coordinated style.

3. faker - When I first saw his style in KreedZ Moments by boom.dll it just caught my eye. Simple, average strafing but yet has something special.

4. k3g - Some people consider his strafes ugly but they are unique. No one has even a similar style to his.

5. sambb - Great style there, fast, aggresive and sometimes circle ones.

Other sick strafes are mjuuh, tjubby and seaK. :)


+1
And Kkassu's strafes, fast and oily :D

Michael Collins19/12/2012 21:24

1. shNz fosho
2. Kelta
3. Icevip

Phantometry19/12/2012 21:33

Originally posted by ThG^
...
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +


Seems like you dont know who -nympho- is )

- nympho -19/12/2012 23:32(edited 19/12/2012 23:33)

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by ThG^
...
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +


Seems like you dont know who -nympho- is )

guess not http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/596959394150167299/52191198A9050772D688E3FBF968BC3AEF36DAE9/ lol

Harley19/12/2012 23:53

nympho, hands down
kkz
zhady

that's all i have in mind right now

propanelj record holder20/12/2012 00:09

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by ThG^
...
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +


Seems like you dont know who -nympho- is )

guess not http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/596959394150167299/52191198A9050772D688E3FBF968BC3AEF36DAE9/ lol

Spread your wings and fly!

I'd say these guys
nympho
deathclaw
zyllee
rub1
toni

ThG^20/12/2012 02:51

ThG^ wrote ...

...
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +


Seems like you dont know who -nympho- is )


:I said strafes not only by gain but by a beautiful style strafes

Phantometry20/12/2012 09:54(edited 20/12/2012 09:56)

Originally posted by ThG^
...
:I said strafes not only by gain but by a beautiful style strafes


Seems like you really dont know why -nympho- is XDD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gm7a1t

nobody^20/12/2012 10:03

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by ThG^
...
:I said strafes not only by gain but by a beautiful style strafes


Seems like you really dont know why -nympho- is XDD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gm7a1t


Word, LOL'D :D

- nympho -20/12/2012 15:18(edited 20/12/2012 15:18)

Originally posted by ThG^
ThG^ wrote ...

...
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +


Seems like you dont know who -nympho- is )


:I said strafes not only by gain but by a beautiful style strafes


http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkl6qj since you're beautiful strafes fan , here, suit yourself :D i'm sure you will find some pretty good shit in here, no? :D

ThG^20/12/2012 15:32

yes you have monster strafes :D

this is my new rank

1- NAPZ
2- buh
3- chasquido
4- wolv
5- ThG^ - 70 gain +
6- nympho -75 gain +

ivansky20/12/2012 20:47

i love jrg strafes also hmm i gotta point that my oldschool friend lyzze who stopped playing long time ago was my idol in everything and had the best strafes in my opinion seriously and last but not least hmmm kaffee has amazing strafes too

m4r1o21/12/2012 00:26

FreestyleR no doubt

random Tournament #321/12/2012 01:10

Rub1
odealo
Freestyler
Fame

Gargoyle21/12/2012 11:47

Puppetz
zhady
mjuuh
NiconeN

dx^23/12/2012 14:56

oTcheTo
Fame
nympho
mjuuh
NFS #joke
toni mabitch

nobody^30/12/2012 21:52

Originally posted by nobody^
1. NiconeN - my all time favourite strafer. Fell inlove with his style ever since his 250x4 and 254.

2. PuppetZ - that guys is just spreading beauty while jumping. Smooth and coordinated style.

3. faker - When I first saw his style in KreedZ Moments by boom.dll it just caught my eye. Simple, average strafing but yet has something special.

4. k3g - Some people consider his strafes ugly but they are unique. No one has even a similar style to his.

5. sambb - Great style there, fast, aggresive and sometimes circle ones.

Other sick strafes are mjuuh, tjubby and seaK. :)


I forgot about Vyrus.
Check the vid out, you'll get my point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvIN8XLtf0

FLP30/12/2012 22:33

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by nobody^
1. NiconeN - my all time favourite strafer. Fell inlove with his style ever since his 250x4 and 254.

2. PuppetZ - that guys is just spreading beauty while jumping. Smooth and coordinated style.

3. faker - When I first saw his style in KreedZ Moments by boom.dll it just caught my eye. Simple, average strafing but yet has something special.

4. k3g - Some people consider his strafes ugly but they are unique. No one has even a similar style to his.

5. sambb - Great style there, fast, aggresive and sometimes circle ones.

Other sick strafes are mjuuh, tjubby and seaK. :)


I forgot about Vyrus.
Check the vid out, you'll get my point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvIN8XLtf0


look what I found http://www.sendspace.com/file/o5rvkv

nobody^30/12/2012 22:37

I will get to see it asap I get back to my PC. Hope it's worth it! Thanks!

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.