///

Started by dyna
17/12/2012 21:23
Page 1 of 1
dyna17/12/2012 21:23(edited 09/10/2013 14:31)

///be

nobody^17/12/2012 21:44

That's really sad.. We'll miss your stuff, Yohan. Wow, the energy the clip has is just incredible!
Best wishes mate, hope to see some movies, at times! <3

you wont be forgotten yohan ;p

Michael Collins17/12/2012 22:01

Really nice thing from your side, dynemiten ! ;)

Yohan was a great moviemaker !

TonTo17/12/2012 22:10

Best wishes man, don't forget us :> !

jusuuh17/12/2012 22:24

First of all, happy birthday Yohan - even tho it's already a few days from the actual date, but better late than never!

I've been privileged to meet with you in real life and you've always inspired me as a person and as a moviemaker. You're one of the best editors of the scene, not to forgot all the legendary moves as a player back in the old good days!

I hope and trust that we'll see some visual material from you at some point! Good idea with the clip dynamiteN :)

WeMeRA17/12/2012 23:22

cool thing that you used my tj at the end of the movie hihi!

Happy b-day ndr, had few nice conversations with you here at the xj-forum about photography! :)

zythH^ moviemaker17/12/2012 23:30

WHAT? ZYTHH^ IS JUSUUH INC? xD rofl!!!!!!!!

You removed my thug life part bro xD Well, this is a great gift, hb ndR and for more info read my part :)

omilo18/12/2012 07:09

Happy birthday Yohan! Great guy and a great moviemaker...always looked forward to your movies. Miss our times from many years ago, was fun :).

GL!

Cool movie dynamiteN, well done and nice usage of ndR's old stuff :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/12/2012 12:13

I was really touched by your messages and of course the movie.
It was fun to read several times that I might not know you, but in fact, even if I'm not taking a very active part in the community nowadays, I've kept browing the website several times a day and watching every movie posted in the forum. In fact I do know you all.

I really wasn't expecting this, thank you very much, especially dynamiteN.

Take care,
Yohan

LEWLY18/12/2012 12:29

Great movie dynamiteN..

Happy birfday Mr.ndR!

zythH^ moviemaker18/12/2012 12:42

ndR knows me? I can die in peace, goodbye XJ. =D

ivansky18/12/2012 13:01

Good luck in life Yohan,happy birthday.

OddYsseus - Oddyssey to 2005 is the movie that i will remember until my life ends,so much energy in here,brings me back to oldschool everytime i watch it,thank you for it.

Once again happy birthday,i am not sure that you know me well but..love you and thank you for the clips and movies you did for us. :)

dyna18/12/2012 18:03(edited 07/10/2013 17:46)

empty

Nice movie! My text is fucked up anyway :D And it's actually Moxx, not Mox.

Happy birthday ndR!

dyna18/12/2012 21:40(edited 07/10/2013 17:46)

empty

More than!

Brummbär18/12/2012 23:11

oh this is worse then titanic :C
once again hb ndr wish you all the best!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/12/2012 23:20

Your clip made me want to watch all my videos, something I hadn't done for a long time :-)

anny019/12/2012 12:21

Fake!! U won't quit kz :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.