Zippows 20 best demos evar

Started by Zippow
17/12/2012 21:47
Page 1 of 1
Zippow17/12/2012 21:47

hello, So I've been trying to make a movie for about a year now, and I've had several editors trying to pull it off, although all of them seem to quit after a while, so what I'm looking for is:

Someone reliable who can still create something simple but enjoyable to watch.

PM here or add steam *rogueleet*

theddy17/12/2012 21:56(edited 17/12/2012 21:57)

I want those demos to be really bossy, or else your gonna have problems.

Zippow17/12/2012 22:01

theddy I think im just gonna fraps them and put youtube, im sick of waiting for everyone that keeps going inactive on me........

nobody^17/12/2012 22:33

Good luck man, I bet you have some boss material out there just waiting. Enough with Mr. Niceguy now.. you'd better have some good stuff prepared or I'll join theddy. :P

BillaHDTV17/12/2012 22:46

Let JapaZ edit this one! hes the best one in my opion!

PiilsnEr17/12/2012 22:53

Originally posted by ZippoW
theddy I think im just gonna fraps them and put youtube, im sick of waiting for everyone that keeps going inactive on me........


That's a nice idea actually. Put fav soundtrack and your demos with ingame sound, atleast i would enjoy that :-)

Mik017/12/2012 23:06

stop trolling u guys!at least I enjoyed Zippow San' tj pretty much,it's so cool all the time.gl and wish u find a guy who masters at edit and music.

FLP17/12/2012 23:29

Ask low- pls!
He is the editor of 2012 and he deserves best demos :)

Zippow17/12/2012 23:35

Originally posted by FLP
Ask low- pls!
He is the editor of 2012 and he deserves best demos :)


low said that I was a cheater a few months back, I don't really appreciate that lol

Originally posted by ZippoW
theddy I think im just gonna fraps them and put youtube, im sick of waiting for everyone that keeps going inactive on me........

I know how you feel, that sucks. Good luck.

M4kind28/12/2012 23:00

Only Wish I had time right now, I could easily do Those demos for you :P Since I'm the n1 active mvmaker..

aSuS ;o30/12/2012 00:41

Hmm, i add u on steam but ur list it's full :(

pheil30/12/2012 11:07

so who's gonna do it?

nikitabra02/01/2013 15:04

Hello man i could do something if the maps are good looking.

dyna02/01/2013 16:52(edited 07/10/2013 17:45)

empty

dsNkz03/01/2013 09:24

Well well, what do we have here ? Mr.Zippow need's moviemaker but what i see in these comments noone can't edit his demos, then why you comment ? He just ask's for mvm who can edit his demos, not for your opinion. Peace out!

dyna03/01/2013 16:35(edited 07/10/2013 17:45)

empty

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.