INSOMNIA

Started by ExpaNsion
23/12/2012 22:31
Page 1 of 1
ExpaNsion23/12/2012 22:31

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GpnxASkYTg
:)

kar24/12/2012 01:06

i'll be honest, i can't see some of jumps

~krater~24/12/2012 08:53

hah expansion before starting the movie (real verison) put notificaion that is not good for people that have epilepsia :D

FLP24/12/2012 16:00(edited 24/12/2012 16:00)

Saw it 5 times and I still can't see/understand the first jump...
Miss the old days when trickjump movies were about trickjumps and not about the effects :/

WeMeRA24/12/2012 17:05

Originally posted by FLP
Saw it 5 times and I still can't see/understand the first jump...
Miss the old days when trickjump movies were about trickjumps and not about the effects :/

Sinzhns24/12/2012 19:14

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by FLP
Saw it 5 times and I still can't see/understand the first jump...
Miss the old days when trickjump movies were about trickjumps and not about the effects :/


miss the old days when everybody was looking for the good things in a movie regardless to it's style.o wait , that never happened.

nobody^25/12/2012 00:42

I personally stick to the "cliche": "tricks above edit" but only if people put effort in finding something new, entertaining and worth watching.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.