Binds and FPS issues

Started by jack frog
26/12/2012 00:00
Page 1 of 1
jack frog26/12/2012 00:00(edited 28/12/2012 00:41)

Hello there

As I downloaded this new game the other day I love playing it, but there are still some things that make it uncomfortable to play for me.

- What's the console command for "checkpoint", "gocheck" ? I wanna bind them on some other keys.

- is there a similar trick like in 1.6 to get more fps? nvidia vertical synchorn stuff or something? I can't play with 40-60 fps.

More questions will follow, lol


Thanks in advance!


Greetings

random Tournament #326/12/2012 08:20(edited 26/12/2012 08:22)

About binds you can bind them in Option's/Keybord there is "checkpoint and gocheck command to bind"

To pull your fps you should off vsync, and if you still have low fps, then pull setting's from quality to performance, and if still xD then you can type mat_dxlevel 70 in game console, but i think that nvidia settings gonna help!

WeMeRA01/01/2013 20:51

u can always write bind "button" to see what command is binded to that very button.

Like checkpoint is orginially binded to mouse3, so just write "bind mouse3" in your console and you'll have the command. I think the gocheck command is binded to "enter".

Nannou01/01/2013 22:11(edited 01/01/2013 22:16)

Go to: steamapps\sourcemods\kzmod\cfg and open file config_explained.txt


bind "key" "+checkpoint"
bind "key" "+teleport"
bind "key" "stuck"
bind "key" "gototimer"
bind "key" "+hook"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.