Is LEWLY an invention of the staff of X-J?
Originally posted by defusionOMG dude this thread (facepalm), I saw him doing wr, he just don't get nervous like many player's does.
oh ok so all what i have to do is make kkz or kelta smoke weed for relaxation and that is how their going to have the skills of lewly!
plis
Actually it's 24/7, not 7/24.
Same story was with kkz, who has unbeatable records, everybody thought no one will beat them but look, someone just did it, same story was with brian and many jumpers before him. Yes of course he can take them back, but that's not topic of this discussion.
Look man, if he went from dust and took a first place in just a few release, that doesn't mean he's cheater or someone who want to kill kz, lol. He's motivated now, that's why he take so much wrs , but soon someone will appeard new and beat all of his records, that's life man, one goes, one comes. Same story is with sport, music and so on.
peace :-).
Ur saying trash word's for now, and i bet that someone gonna come who gonna be more skilled then lewly.
+ what's the point of thread, your saying that he cheat's but you dont have any proof's about that, so thread is lame.
i already give proof's,read the th. i dont go to draw their for you.
No have nothing more to say. Call the mythbusters
First of all I think it's a bunch of rubbish. No he's just a player, and he's a good player.
Secondly, I think there's a long way to go before you can say that he's as good as KKZ prime for prime. When KKZ was in his peak, he literally took all the most wanted demos in the scene, only a few still held by zhady. I don't think he's as good as KKZ still, nor zhady.
I'd rather compare him to people like brian, monsters in the demoreleases, but the quality is JUST below the top of the top. I mean it's like 5 % less quality, almost nothing, but it's a factor.
Thats funny .. always is someone suspecting a new rising hero :D
I met LEWLY just a few days after I bought Steam CS in March 2012.I'm excited i got steam cs and then went directly to phoogi server,it was kz_crs_iceclimb i remembered exactly.I asked a friend to come too,and when i was climbing that map,my friend couldnt help yelling through QQ(something we use in China as skype u guys use) and said"look at these guys". so i finished the map and went spec, their names were pizzookie and l.and this guy "I" just kept CJ and CJ, red words with 260+ stats came again and again.but I didnt know his full nick is LEWLY at that time.
The 1st time I spoke to him was on j2s_cupblock. there were only he and me in the phoogi kz server.I know this guy named l is awesome, so I spec him and said GJ after he finished, and he said thx.Now i figured out that it must be midnight Europe and America so there were almost nobody still playing.haha lewly geeks much in the late night.
and a few days later I met leggie and added him coz he loved to talk and always had a nice avatar.then someday I met leggie and LEWLY(he changed his name to LEWLY)both together and found they were good friends, also bacon,Haxxor,Nerco etc.
And someday in June,I was in phoogi server playing j2s_4tunnels.I love this map but didnt finish once be4,I'm very bad at bhop,slide and ladder stuff(that's the reason I loved that map).and i was stuck in that slide-then-hole stage again, and a girl "Kay" gave me a tip and I passed.then I finished the map in about 26 mins and typed:OMG I finally finished this map! and just the moment, guess what? It shows this in the bottom:
LEWLY beat the map in 3:25.xx
and then some GJ stuff
and LEWLY said:with some fails
I guess this is the time when he 1st began to go for WR.
and about that very hard map kzray_rocky-bhop, I spec them doing it some times about two months be4 it was released in XJ, and LEWLY was great.
you see, he is often nochecking maps n phoogi server(if u go phoogi servers and type /top15,u can always find "LEWLY" or "l" on the first five guys on the pro15)he just never gets nervous when doing a perfect run and dares to do any bhops even it is at then end which could lead to a big fall.
I beat that brian will back some day and beat Lewly's WR's.
well typed Mik0 :) .. It´s always the same .. "Someone, who came from somewhere" - bullshit .. I don´t have Lewly in friends list, but from it, what i listened about him is the fact, that he isn´t a new here, he was a great jumper few years ago till nowadays on pub´s and he has a great support from his friends and with that support and so much motivate could do everything he wants.
It´s over and over again about others great players for years ..
I love to watch Lewly´s demos. Keep roll .. Peace ;)
hahaha, I think I pee'd myself a little from laughing, this is hilarious.. keep going :)
Sup kunqui?
When heL^_x was on top you hated him,when kkz was on top you hated him too and now when LEWLY is on top it looks like you have something against him too.There are better players then you just deal with it...
Just like kkz,LEWLY has reached a level where he can take whatever map he wants and it's only gonna get easier for him if he keeps playing.
Missed your comments tho.
p.s fuck kz mod,cs 1.6 for life!
Zeitgeist LEWLY edition coming up? Dat conspiracy theory is something of an item for sure
What does this guy has to do with kunqui lol. You people sometimes shock me as much as I eschew leaving such comments. Just because he is from Argentina, it doesn't mean he is kunqui but every Canadian is indeed Bibo though.
No worries, you will get what you deserve lewly. I can only facepalm when I read through this thread, a bit more disbelief couldn't harm. Kunqui? is of course wrong with his conspiracy, but his doubts are certainly justified.
How many demos did you record in the last month or two? It just tops everything by far we've seen and we had enough skilled and smart gamers in our community already. I did not trust lewly already when he released his first world records, like on bhopchallenge, because his world record has been 15 seconds slower than his public runs and all the other demos have been weak as well, while he was better than zhady on public. All these years you refused to record, now you started with one single demo on j2s and suddenly you puke out 70 more in around two months.
It's just not realistic and all you do is profiting from the inactiveness of eDark and XJ's obsolete anti-cheat tools. I wait for his check and I'm eager to see your downfall.
To all those people who argue with lewly's character and his 'nerves of steel': please also tell me how he feels while ejaculating, I am curious.
amen
chrizzo i never told you this: you are my hero
Originally posted by chrizZoHow many demos did you record in the last month or two? It just tops everything by far we've seen and we had enough skilled and smart gamers in our community already. I mistrusted lewly already when he released his first world records, like on bhopchallenge, because his world record had been 15 seconds slower than his public runs and all the other demos have been weak as well, while he was better than zhady on public. All these years you refused to record, now you started with one single demo on j2s and suddenly you puke out 70 more in around two months.
It's just not realistic and all you do is profiting from the inactiveness of eDark and XJ's obsolete anti-cheat tools. I wait for his check and I'm eager to see your downfall.
Did you ever thought about Lewly recording demos months before, collecting them and upload them all together to kill his competition in one strike? He could have lied when he said he "doesn't record". Do you remember when azure became a custom map of XJ? Everybody said it was the hardest map. Some weeks later kkz uploaded his 60 minutes world record. People assumed he recorded it long before and just waited for a situation like this. Why is it so hard to believe Lewly did something similar?
I don't think XJ's anti-cheat tools haven't been updated since the leak btw, they just don't talk about it I guess.
Originally posted by chrizZoNo worries, you will get what you deserve lewly. I can only facepalm when I read through this thread, a bit more disbelief couldn't harm. Kunqui? is of course wrong with his conspiracy, but his doubts are certainly justified.
How many demos did you record in the last month or two? It just tops everything by far we've seen and we had enough skilled and smart gamers in our community already. I did not trust lewly already when he released his first world records, like on bhopchallenge, because his world record has been 15 seconds slower than his public runs and all the other demos have been weak as well, while he was better than zhady on public. All these years you refused to record, now you started with one single demo on j2s and suddenly you puke out 70 more in around two months.
It's just not realistic and all you do is profiting from the inactiveness of eDark and XJ's obsolete anti-cheat tools. I wait for his check and I'm eager to see your downfall.
To all those people who argue with lewly's character and his 'nerves of steel': please also tell me how he feels while ejaculating, I am curious.
wise wordz there
you know, i was actually worried that xj would push for kzmod to take over and i put this question to faker a few days ago, however xj has no rights to the world record releases for kzmod and since that's the main thing for xj, xj would die, so somehow i doubt they would do that lol as for lewly, he has the greatest hacks ever seen
Thanks for noticing my epic skills as a coder leggie. big up!