One Comes, One goes.
Long time no see. Here's a comeback clip from me, so yes I'm back on the scene finally, but unfortunately trancer is going to leave the scene, so let this be his farewell gift from me!
Those who like fast and overedited clips, this is the opposite.
I would be glad if u guys could give feedback and rate :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkbgojnpqKo&feature=youtu.be
I always loved your piece of arts and I loved this one as well, even though you claim you didn't get your taste back yet. Nice tjs as well.
Piece of art, literally!
First of all, I fell inlove with the title. It couldn't be more suitable than this, just perfect.
After the first 5 seconds I just got away from the nowaday clips, which are the same, one after another. You can clearly see Pheil's touch. Superb!
The jumps... my homeboy did a great job! Sad to here you are leaving the scene but at least I got to know you better! Keep working out on the bars! :D :)
To sum up, thank you people! Enjoyed!
Just wait, there's coming much much more from me ;)
Please log in to post replies.