fof_32 Shortcuts - by Nubz

Started by Nubz moviemaker
31/12/2012 01:43
Page 1 of 1
Nubz moviemaker31/12/2012 01:43

The clip is made kind of like a ''promo'' clip style but still different :D just created a clip of the sc's FoF created for the map on purpose, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96Trq9_344

BuTaMuH66631/12/2012 01:54

I enjoyed not

zythH^ moviemaker31/12/2012 02:09

You got my comment on youtube :P

polsik31/12/2012 02:15

amazing atmoshpere ^_^

- nympho -31/12/2012 02:20(edited 31/12/2012 02:23)

gj for not making the clip entirely dark and hard to watch like you do most of the times, and tbh I liked this one alot. :) song's trippy too, like'd ;]

finzer31/12/2012 03:15(edited 31/12/2012 03:17)

great clip, really felt this one :)
this map (that i love) + bonobo remix (that i love) was the perfect combo to me. keep these clips coming man

edit: did u make all of the jumps urself?

I go with nympho.

Nubz moviemaker31/12/2012 13:56

Originally posted by finzEr
great clip, really felt this one :)
this map (that i love) + bonobo remix (that i love) was the perfect combo to me. keep these clips coming man

edit: did u make all of the jumps urself?

Thanks :) yeah I did

Nubz moviemaker31/12/2012 13:57

Originally posted by - nympho -
gj for not making the clip entirely dark and hard to watch like you do most of the times, and tbh I liked this one alot. :) song's trippy too, like'd ;]

Yea well thats exactly what I tried to do my best in this one !

FLP31/12/2012 15:16(edited 31/12/2012 15:17)

Do it in run or it never happened :P

k a f f e e31/12/2012 15:54(edited 31/12/2012 15:58)

really nice man, actually almost perfect. just the cropped black borders were a slightly bit annoying. absolutly loved the "oldschool 256" moment and alot of the fx

[blockquote]miskee11 7 hours ago

probably your best edit so far.
[/blockquote]

Nubz moviemaker01/01/2013 15:16

Originally posted by k a f f e e
really nice man, actually almost perfect. just the cropped black borders were a slightly bit annoying. absolutly loved the "oldschool 256" moment and alot of the fx

[blockquote]miskee11 7 hours ago

probably your best edit so far.
[/blockquote]

thank you kaffee!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.