zm_hydro

Started by CuDi
31/12/2012 08:27
Page 1 of 1
CuDi31/12/2012 08:27(edited 03/01/2013 02:55)

I've noticed throughout this forum there have been various maps that aren't a form of kz, so I figured why not get some more input and/or suggestions from a community where mapping excellence is a must?

I present: zm_hydro

http://gamebanana.com/cs/maps/170986

My latest ZP map. It is complete, however I am looking for constructive criticism for future mapping. Not a crazy epic map, the seemingly emptiness at some parts is to maintain healthy fps while running a 32 slot server full of various entities.

Thanks for checking it out!

hm^ mapper VIP31/12/2012 12:17

link is down...

Universe31/12/2012 12:25

@hm Just copy the link and open it in another tab.

CuDi31/12/2012 13:06

Originally posted by hm^
link is down...


Hmmm, not sure why that is. I used the link button correctly.. Well, copying and pasting the link seems to work.

KarLi mapper02/01/2013 23:21

thats because u hotlinked the link incorrectly .
u just have to paste it and it will say "Link instead"

anywayz
im wondering why zm_ map?

CuDi03/01/2013 02:56

Originally posted by KarLi
thats because u hotlinked the link incorrectly .
u just have to paste it and it will say "Link instead"

anywayz
im wondering why zm_ map?


The idea was to have mappers from the community check out the map, give me ideas for improvement, suggestions, etc... Fixed the link.

fivee03/01/2013 10:51

Hah a zombie mod map on XJ...Well this is something new :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.