Disconnecting From Servers

Started by kzz1lla
01/01/2013 10:44
Page 1 of 1
kzz1lla01/01/2013 10:44

Hello guys, when I join any server or even my lan server, in few seconds it disconnects and shows this message "Disconnect: Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket."
Please help... :(

kzz1lla01/01/2013 10:45

sorry for my bad english :X

vrvalsua01/01/2013 13:06

i had this problem too...mb this is temporary. but If the error is not gone, see here http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2761742

kzz1lla01/01/2013 13:27

Thx for ur help :)

kzz1lla01/01/2013 14:00

hmm...I tryed all those helps but still not working :S

vrvalsua01/01/2013 14:44

then wait .. I have been all right

CamelCloudrecord holder01/01/2013 15:32

I fixed it by deleting the Clientregistry.blob file which is located in the Steam folder. Worked for a couple other people as well.

Z0ck3rOO701/01/2013 17:30

Read this: http://kzmod.com/news.php?extend.226

:)

finzer01/01/2013 20:05

thanks zocker, worked like a charm.

kzz1lla02/01/2013 09:10

Thx zocker, finally worked :D

mytH-_006/01/2013 17:22

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
Read this: http://kzmod.com/news.php?extend.226

:)


For some reason it doesn´t work for me even after doing all this :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.