kz_cursed_tomb über-bhop

Started by thopa
11/02/2007 01:35
Page 1 of 1
thopa11/02/2007 01:35

I was joking around on this map and found this cool bhop. I have no demo since this kind of bhopping is a real challenge for me. But i bet someone out there will manage to bhop all jumps, or almost all. :)

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzcursedtomb0001uf7.jpg

Another jump:
No need for demo since its easy after some min. :)
http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzcursedtomb0002kw5.jpg

[ Edited ]

Here's the first bhop, i did the one block further but forgot to save the demo -.- I'll try again later

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcp8ch

And here is the other jump bw -.-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ndk0rz

mambonen11/02/2007 02:08

COOL ^^

brian[kzusa]11/02/2007 02:21

hmm i couldnt watch chrizzys demo because of missing sprites?

well here's mine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hoq34

i didn't know where to end

sbzvln Tournament #211/02/2007 09:34

don't get the pic lol

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.