communitybhop - map uploaded
Count me in :)
really nice idea! i`m in
i could be in
I am in
the mapper have 7 bhop blocks and the teleport , but we can use func_wall to fix the light bugs?
do nothing with this, i will fix this for sure
ok =]
Here's mine:
http://bradi.pdg.pl/kz/xj-bhoppart-mTK.rmf (use "save as")
I hope it fulfills all of your requirements.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9bd0is
PersiiiK
I'm in.
Sign me in already!
let me in too :)
regards
zink ill soon start with 1 :)
Im in tommorow i will upload it
Take your time, you´re in the list.
Add me on list Hm ..
i gonnna do something but my question is why simple blocks and bhops?
edit: what i mean by simple bhops / blocks
for example can i put as bhops a model? something like big bottles and stuff like that? should it be a block?
Nice blocks i received until now. =)
@ KarLi, wrote you a PM.
thanks bro ,btw can we use as many models as we want? or just blocks blocks ?
can we use sprites too ?
You can try, but when it doesn´t fit later to the theme i will/ or have to remove it maybe...
But try simply out
sorry, but I do not participate
okay hm thanks :)
edit: go go go guys.
peac3
1.6 please
Please log in to post replies.