communitybhop - map uploaded

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
04/01/2013 12:47
Page 4 of 11
Pavia Petersen07/01/2013 20:42(edited 07/01/2013 20:46)

here is my part 1024x256

http://speedy.sh/Px37n/xj-bhoppart-zink.rmf

pls PM me if it wont be accepted.
HF

hm^ mapper VIP07/01/2013 20:44

accepted ofc, nice work zink =)

nerv.08/01/2013 01:19

hm with this layout my part need to fix cuz that was build to be on insile , or maybe you figure out something =]

hm^ mapper VIP08/01/2013 08:09

no need for it, it will fit ;-)

sn00p mapper08/01/2013 08:59

So I cannot add some details for the blocks? Just the seven bhop blocks and that's all?

I am in :)

hm^ mapper VIP08/01/2013 10:04

@ yes you can snoop, maybe you have a closer talk to me. If it fits, i have np problem with creative ideas. =)
Maybe send me a PM from your idea or a pic.
thx
@ welcome shooting

Sveikata10/01/2013 19:12

if I can join I'm in

hm^ mapper VIP10/01/2013 19:25

You´re welcome!

Originally posted by Pavia Petersen
here is my part 1024x256

http://speedy.sh/Px37n/xj-bhoppart-zink.rmf

pls PM me if it wont be accepted.
HF


Originally posted by hm^
accepted ofc, nice work zink =)


I am sorry but how could you check his piece in 2 minutes after his post?

hm^ mapper VIP10/01/2013 21:23

?, klick link, dl with 100000 MB/s, double klick on rmf-file and take a look.
1 minute max...
After this i wrote a feedback.
=)

Keo mapper10/01/2013 21:28

i'm in

hm^ mapper VIP10/01/2013 21:32

Keo, you earned the last free spot. :D
Welcome!

Kreedz mapper VIP10/01/2013 23:22

Hey there! Great idea to involve lots of people in a map like that :) This could become a recurrent activity!

Unfortunately I'll skip mapping a block myself but thanks for the offer & keep up the good work!

Twix^10/01/2013 23:45(edited 11/01/2013 08:37)

Originally posted by Kreedz
Hey there! Great idea to involve lots of people in a map like that :) This could become a recurrent activity!

Unfortunately I'll skip mapping a block myself but thanks for the offer & keep up the good work!


This map could be great with your part! :)

Keo mapper11/01/2013 10:18

my part http://www.sendspace.com/file/n016gd

sn00p mapper11/01/2013 21:03

Hey hm^ we need to talk about texture align in this screenshot =) http://www.picbutler.de/bild/274002/1xcivg.jpg

byob mapper11/01/2013 22:09

It'd be nice to know what degree of freedom we have for the details, blocks and additional obstacles. I made my part very fast having in mind the very specific rules you set in the beginning, but it could be lot better.

hm^ mapper VIP11/01/2013 22:11

?

mTK11/01/2013 22:51

My opinion is that the blocks should be as simple as possible, for two reasons: uniformity (no drastic variation in style) and performance (rspeeds). It is hm's job to make it look pretty, we should concentrate on making it fun to jump. And i'm sure he knows how to align his textures, that shot was just a preview.

Page 4 of 11

Please log in to post replies.