CARTOON!

Started by AZAEL
08/01/2013 12:01
Page 1 of 1
AZAEL08/01/2013 12:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nK57_hYbaA This is my new video...hope you`ll enjoy it,btw I know that some of jumps are low...but this is it!

+ idea
+ music

- weak jumps
- 50 seconds outro

On the basics scale.

Brummbär08/01/2013 14:03

Very original edit
but didnt like tricks

Mik008/01/2013 14:15

jumps ok
music good
edit bravo

nobody^08/01/2013 20:29(edited 09/01/2013 10:12)

The jumps weren't creative, not at all.

The edit was actually better than 50% of the nowadays clips. Really original and catchy. The only thing I didn't like was the amount of free cams in it.

Good job overall! :)

propanelj record holder08/01/2013 21:10

jumps were horrible, edit was niz

AZAEL09/01/2013 23:08

Thank you all for good comments and tips!

Grimmjow10/01/2013 02:16

(y)

dyna10/01/2013 17:50(edited 09/10/2013 14:30)

///

AZAEL10/01/2013 22:58

Thank you man :D,I`ll do so!

Phantometry10/01/2013 23:04

Well, dat was preety solid.
( I mean edit , cant say same bout jumps )

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.