BuTaMuH - Before Rising by Marshall

Started by Marshall
10/01/2013 18:56
Page 1 of 2
Marshall10/01/2013 18:56(edited 09/02/2013 11:05)

Hey everyone, i haven't made serious project for some time. So BuTaMuH asked me to make movie for him, at first it's suposed to be mini movie, but we decided to make it big.
If you want, you can check my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMarshallye


    Title: BuTaMuH - Before Rising


    Project status: 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Marshall and I've been playing kz for 3 years. I've been moviemaking for 1.5 years now.


    Type of the movie: It will be kz/sliding movie starring player BuTaMuH.


    Project Description: It will be about 3 minutes long. I will use similar song from FmK - Edge of End http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzKHIkcZxU


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE , Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects


    Requests: Opinion


    Screenshots: http://oi45.tinypic.com/33nuayp.jpg http://oi50.tinypic.com/r783cy.jpg http://oi49.tinypic.com/33ue32f.jpg

TonTo10/01/2013 18:59

Gl Mars ♥

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP10/01/2013 19:00(edited 10/01/2013 19:01)

You misspelled his nick, it's actually BuTaMuH. Good luck L33tovec :)

Marshall10/01/2013 19:08

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
You misspelled his nick, it's actually BuTaMuH. Good luck L33tovec :)

Ups bad mistake, thanks for showing

boss slider boss editor

Phantometry10/01/2013 20:17

boos slider ? nah, i wont say dat

anyways, gl with project

FLP10/01/2013 20:27

I hope it's gonna be at least half epic as FmK - Edge of End
New tricks pls!

zythH^ moviemaker10/01/2013 20:40(edited 10/01/2013 20:40)

I want to see something sick from there, gl!

Btw iSo1 better creative and easy than pro and sucker

Marshall11/01/2013 21:20

SS added http://i45.tinypic.com/33nuayp.jpg

Phantometry11/01/2013 21:45

Originally posted by zythH^
I want to see something sick from there, gl!

Btw iSo1 better creative and easy than pro and sucker


lol. U rly think that he's creative ? Dont want to hurt Butamuh's feelings, but i cant count his tjs as "creative" one.

(Mb i will change my mind when i will see this movie?)

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by zythH^
I want to see something sick from there, gl!

Btw iSo1 better creative and easy than pro and sucker


lol. U rly think that he's creative ? Dont want to hurt Butamuh's feelings, but i cant count his tjs as "creative" one.

(Mb i will change my mind when i will see this movie?)


I bet you will hehehe!

Twix^12/01/2013 07:12

who da fuck is butamuh

anyway, gl with edit!

BuTaMuH66612/01/2013 13:41(edited 12/01/2013 13:46)

gl Marshall
This will be my first and last kz/slide movie :D I don't play cs anymore.

nobody^14/01/2013 11:08

Good luck mate, nice screenie

Viglioshius14/01/2013 14:27

haha butamuh! I saw that demo on cs assault :D, Good luck marshallka ( keptuvius)

Marshall25/01/2013 20:32

Finnishing intro, and one more picture added! http://i50.tinypic.com/r783cy.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker25/01/2013 20:33

You are so lazy man, ffs

Marshall08/02/2013 23:11

Project status updated!

zythH^ moviemaker09/02/2013 00:34

Links ain't working for me

dyna09/02/2013 01:53(edited 06/10/2013 15:56)

...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.