"abc" DEMOCALL

Started by fakan
10/01/2013 22:25
Page 1 of 1
fakan10/01/2013 22:25(edited 10/01/2013 22:27)

    Title: abc


    Project status: democall


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Vladimír "fakan" Bacigál and I've been moviemaking for nearly 2 years now , I was member in "TimeMedia" , "NMOFilms" and I'm actual member of "ChromeMedia".. Any other informations about my previous works can be found here http://youtube.com/fakantube/


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer trickjump movie , anyone can join , "massive" but not "mainstream" style with glitchstep music.



    Moviemaking facts: With this movie I'm going to try something really new to me , I wanna teach while making this piece. I will use Cinema4d , After effects , and also the standards like sv,hlae,vdub,smoofofer. The movie is going in glitchstep style like one of my previous movies "AFTERLIFE" but with some new ideas.


    Requests: In fact I just need plenty of demos so I can choose the best to fit the movie , please just send me anything you have (10aa , legal settings , kz trickjumps) on my steam (fakanek36) via skype (dt-god) or here at xtreme-jumps inbox.


    Screenshots: Screenshots as soon as I start editing..

ViDtam11/01/2013 20:34

Good luck broah ;pppp

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.