Fun Trickjumps

Started by Wh1te BearD^^
11/01/2013 11:36
Page 1 of 1
Wh1te BearD^^11/01/2013 11:36(edited 11/01/2013 15:43)

Hey guys, just wanna share some demos that I always wanted to nail it since I joined kz scene.

and I was hoping to tell me what u think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4fu19f6i1rm3av9

and heres another link if the first one doesnt work :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c77zi0

Alardi11/01/2013 11:45

Awesome!

Balcer11/01/2013 12:02

nice, u have skills

Phantometry11/01/2013 15:11

Reupload on sendspace, please )

duRke11/01/2013 15:17(edited 11/01/2013 15:18)

I did it for you iSo1 :) http://www.sendspace.com/file/h6b2ok

Phantometry11/01/2013 15:48

thx durke :)

Nokkan16/01/2013 00:46

sorry but, I think you have GS hack (with that you make pre) + strafe stabilizator (emulator) :)

Wh1te BearD^^17/01/2013 17:55

well..never used a kzh, so i dont know what that is :)
thanks guys for ur kind words.

Nokkan23/01/2013 21:53

have you seen KZH in my post?

Wh1te BearD^^23/01/2013 22:47

im not intrested in kzh's ^<^

Nokkan23/01/2013 22:54

okay, you don't understand me

Wh1te BearD^^23/01/2013 22:58(edited 24/01/2013 19:57)

sry that what they told me -> stabulizor or what ever that is [its related to kzh]

Speedz0r VIP29/08/2013 17:04

The last one on inferno was really cool, but as Nokkan said. Looks pretty much like there's some sort of strafe stabilizer being used, as you seem to "float" more then the strafes normally do.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.