Ignoring the edge

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
12/01/2013 19:42
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker12/01/2013 19:42(edited 25/01/2013 22:25)

Hello guys! First of all, to my fans, I APOLOGIZE for my delays in starting this movie but it was hard to install programs back and max graphic card and now it's all fine and I'll start.

Title: Still working in that, hardest shit

Project status: 100%

Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I am zythH^ and I am here since 2010 so what to say? Visit my channel for more about me http://www.youtube/user/kingelite177 and take a look about my skills at moviemaking.

Type of the movie: Starring k3g and Mizers (edgebug movie)


Project Description: This is going to be my "comeback" movie also KZ Movie 2013 and I will use same style as Nationality Movies.

Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas, VirtualDub and maybe Adobe After Effects


Screenshots:
http://i48.tinypic.com/9rlk4h.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/j9loqe.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/vwc29.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/29f8lc6.jpg

Phantometry12/01/2013 21:57

Good luck with diz project bro. I hope you gonna make smth epic !

zythH^ moviemaker13/01/2013 00:16

Me too and thanks (:

akse13/01/2013 06:47

Good luck dude:)

zythH^ moviemaker13/01/2013 16:38

Thanks akseon :DD

Two new screenshots :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h5ny9g.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/hrhut0.jpg

polsik14/01/2013 01:48

Originally posted by zythH^
Thanks akseon :DD

Two new screenshots :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h5ny9g.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/hrhut0.jpg

W00w awesome ss's !!! Wish good luck mate :)

nice lineup

zythH^ moviemaker20/01/2013 21:39

Hello guys, due to cheated demos and lost motivation to this movie because of iSo1 also known as Phantometry or idc actually I will re-edit this with k3g and Mizers' demos, they are great, trust me (:
I apologize to the rest of the jumpers but I actually can't edit such movie anymore.

Screenshots coming soon

zythH^ moviemaker20/01/2013 23:52

So! There are the screenshots!
http://i48.tinypic.com/9rlk4h.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/j9loqe.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/vwc29.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/29f8lc6.jpg

Sorry for double post (:

nobody^21/01/2013 11:49

Oh those demos.. ^^

Good luck man, I hope you provide those demos a proper edit! Looking forward.

zythH^ moviemaker21/01/2013 19:50

Originally posted by nobody^
Oh those demos.. ^^

Good luck man, I hope you provide those demos a proper edit! Looking forward.


I hope I can reach their level (: thanks a lot mate!

jack frog21/01/2013 19:55

pics look good

zythH^ moviemaker25/01/2013 22:24

It's done (: Soon I'll talk about the release!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.