Console problem

Started by nobody^
13/01/2013 13:19
Page 1 of 1
nobody^13/01/2013 13:19

Hey people,

Not much a problem but still it's quite annoying.

Anytime when I open up my console and press any button the console gets closed. Is it possible to get that fixed? Thank you!

Ko113/01/2013 13:26

haven't seen before...reinstallation is a good idea

theddy13/01/2013 13:41

I got this problem too, i think thats cuz of win7 because i dont have this problem on XP, reinstallation isn't fixing it :(

well i use win7 too but never had this problem, so doubt that the problem is win7

pWneD13/01/2013 14:59

I got that problem too... dunno how to fix it

nobody^13/01/2013 20:15

Blah.. I suppose I'll get used to it. When you open ur console, type "asd" and after that go for any command, of course, having the ''äsd" deleted! :)

PU9makerrecord holder13/01/2013 20:37(edited 13/01/2013 20:38)

maybe i found the solution

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4154-RPGK-6259

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.