LyNn: What do you think?

Started by FLP
14/01/2013 16:06
Read-Only
Page 11 of 11
leggie01/09/2013 21:47

well looking at your screen of your "cheated" stairs you can clearly see that his scroll ducks are timed always before the ctrl duck where as in the cheated screen they are not, making them very different in terms of timing.... so no i'm not kidding you.

special01/09/2013 22:56(edited 01/09/2013 22:59)

ok It's my opinion. I can't understand what you mean, maybe you are right, but I can't agree. I will not dispute this anymore.

KooleN02/09/2013 05:59

The sad truth is that if eDark cant detect anything, its not cheated.. and leggie is a muppet to believe he is not cheating at all.. fucking obvious but ok.

Nubby-_-02/09/2013 13:01

thats the fastest i did http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6qthu but it was with luck to do the stairs with timing.. dont know if its really fast, whats your opinion?

coreUPT360*02/09/2013 15:16

koolen, leggie isnt muppet.
If you want ban lynn you have just to do one thing :
GIVE REAL PROOF, 80% said he is cheater and 0 % of them can prove it, xj staff need real real proof, not shits.
Lynn is maybe just good player, atm no one can call him "cheater" because they havent proof.
(soz for my english)

propanelj record holder02/09/2013 15:55

cant call the stair screens a proof, its of an more an interesting fact

special02/09/2013 16:11

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/241/7gw.PNG That's your try Nubby. Compare it with LyNn's demo. You did the stairs for example like shNz and ye it's fast for a person who play without cheat. But for now no one can did the stairs like LyNn. We are waiting for a person who can did it like him!

@SlimShadycoreupt It's a proof. I'm sure that he can did the stairs in this way every time, but no one from others can't did it like him. He is from other planet or what ? I can't understand nothing...

coreUPT360*02/09/2013 16:32

He's chinese ofc he can :pp

SamB02/09/2013 16:33

If he can do those stairs better than anyone, doesn't mean he cheats them ^^ i don't belive in lynn either but its just a fact...

Sprite mapper03/09/2013 12:06

I still think he's just a very good player.

nerv.03/09/2013 17:04

making the stars like that , prob its easy than a jb, so every jb demo is cheated?

no point.

and like leggie said, the screens are dif, yoiu just need to know what everything means.

Originally posted by nerv.
making the stars like that , prob its easy than a jb, so every jb demo is cheated?

stronk point

k1ngwAy04/09/2013 06:18

Originally posted by nerv.
making the stars like that , prob its easy than a jb, so every jb demo is cheated?


furthermore,What about 3 jbs in a row! :D

coreUPT360*04/09/2013 09:12

spr1nnnnnnnn jber

WeMeRA12/09/2013 11:42

I guess this thread could be closed now hehe

koukouz mapperrecord holder13/09/2013 01:27

I think he's using some kind of slowmo... I'm not sure but time will tell if I'm right.

dyna13/09/2013 02:25(edited 13/09/2013 02:43)

Originally posted by koukouz
[kkz's post]


oh check the latest news,And see.
am i serious??
are you???
How about no????

No.

i had the same mentality before,But the underlined thing explain everything







nike13/09/2013 14:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgpZ_8z8jc8
back in 2009 effort did the stairs similarly with a handshow
thats 4 years ago. just for reference, sry for bump

DiDo-Grecord holder13/09/2013 14:19

Closed thread maybe?

dyna13/09/2013 14:52

fN,look at the rate bar ehe,ppl dont even know what he s doing

Page 11 of 11