LyNn on nfs_longjump 25.42 by Lrck

Started by Lrck
15/01/2013 14:35
Page 1 of 1
Lrck15/01/2013 14:35

Hey guys!

first of all.my English is so pool :p

movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2tIhnc6fxc&feature=youtu.be


the kzer from china.
I know you have a lot of debate recently about him.
but i don't care
I just a moviemarker and i just like to editing the video for KZ.
This is my first video upload in the YouTube and link to XJ.


In addition to the demo.
hope you enjoy my edit :)

Lrck15/01/2013 14:36

Don't know if I send the wrong place- -?

kot7k15/01/2013 16:11

right place gj for finding it :)

znx15/01/2013 16:23

Intro too long =[

badass .15/01/2013 16:24

pointless 50 sec intro 25 sec run

Lrck15/01/2013 16:31

Originally posted by znx
Intro too long =[

thanks, I will correct this problem =.=

JoksE15/01/2013 16:51

I don't know. The intro was kinda fitting for this run. It's not like it was pointless. The intro showcased the map instead of random pictures of the moviemakers name. It also let the song play up to a certain point. I liked it!

joons15/01/2013 17:20

I think the intro is great as it is. Nice movie GJ!

Lrck15/01/2013 17:20

Originally posted by JoksE
I don't know. The intro was kinda fitting for this run. It's not like it was pointless. The intro showcased the map instead of random pictures of the moviemakers name. It also let the song play up to a certain point. I liked it!

:) :) :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.