Cheat or not? Super LyNn by Lrck

Started by Lrck
16/01/2013 18:47
Page 1 of 2
Lrck16/01/2013 18:47(edited 16/01/2013 20:17)

I don't want to say anything.
I know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. unexpectedly many people said he is a cheater.
I can't check the demos,I just a moviemarker i just like kz and edit the movie.
i want to del all movie related for he,but I don't want to because I edit them for a long time..
i just join the "cheat or not" for title.
thanks for your irony.

http://youtu.be/yCGxHgsLgtM

Lrck16/01/2013 19:29(edited 16/01/2013 20:10)

:(

toytoy16/01/2013 19:38

i loved it, rly nice job!

random Tournament #316/01/2013 19:48

Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

Lrck16/01/2013 19:55(edited 16/01/2013 20:00)

Originally posted by defusion
Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

i know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. unexpectedly he is a cheater.
i want to del all movie related for he,but I don't want to because I edit them for a long time..
i just join the "cheat" for title.
thanks for your irony.

badass .16/01/2013 19:57

great title atleast ..

random Tournament #316/01/2013 19:59

Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

i know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. becaust he is a cheater


Actaully no one know's he is a cheater or not. Maybe he is the new LJ Legend! Like FreestyleR was, and still is ;D

Lrck16/01/2013 20:05

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

i know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. becaust he is a cheater


Actaully no one know's he is a cheater or not. Maybe he is the new LJ Legend! Like FreestyleR was, and still is ;D



but many people said he is a cheater i just a moviemarker,i don't know he is or no..

Ft.skY16/01/2013 20:18

Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

i know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. becaust he is a cheater


Actaully no one know's he is a cheater or not. Maybe he is the new LJ Legend! Like FreestyleR was, and still is ;D



but many people said he is a cheater i just a moviemarker,i don't know he is or no..


man so what is the point of edit demos which were made by a cheater?

Nubby-_-16/01/2013 20:19

i just google translate i no no if he pro play .. i just member xj

Lrck16/01/2013 20:31(edited 16/01/2013 20:32)

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by Lrck
Originally posted by defusion
Good movie, amazing player! What should you need more?

i know your mean..
Now I was in bad mood.. becaust he is a cheater



Actaully no one know's he is a cheater or not. Maybe he is the new LJ Legend! Like FreestyleR was, and still is ;D



but many people said he is a cheater i just a moviemarker,i don't know he is or no..


man so what is the point of edit demos which were made by a cheater?


But it also affects my video

Lrck16/01/2013 20:32

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
i just google translate i no no if he pro play .. i just member xj



yeah- - i remember too

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #116/01/2013 21:38

sick edit

nobody^16/01/2013 23:15

Hate it or love, it was one of those edits in which I can't simply enjoy the jumps. Oh well... I guess I'm crazy.

Nokkan16/01/2013 23:20

I prefer simple edit on lj demos and runs. You're not crazy nobody

kot7k16/01/2013 23:27

i think edit would be great if it also had some parts where we could actually see the strafes

KooleN16/01/2013 23:50

Edit is so chinese, copied from everywhere..

WeMeRA17/01/2013 01:20

I'm to old for this kind of edits...

beuhnoix17/01/2013 01:45

Originally posted by WeMeRA
I'm to old for this kind of edits...

damn we are two buddy :D

buh17/01/2013 07:52

I really like it!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.