Feel like TonTo

Started by Lrck
16/01/2013 22:10
Page 1 of 1
Lrck16/01/2013 22:10

I finished this movie in 2012.7.27th
it's my first did the TJ movie
This movie I was copied the TONTO video :Syrle's minimovie

That was the first time I saw TONTO video in China.
I like his editing skills very.
so i maked this movie in internet bar
in there i was open the vegas often crash and open the veg need 10min....
Sometimes I just move a one video material,it's crash too..
because the configuration of the computer is very poor in net bar!!!
and the hard disk capacity is very small....
so when videos slow down you can looks lost frames....

it's very very very difficult...i finished the video took me half a month..

http://youtu.be/QmQOGPMyNjs

I have tried my best, forgive me :P

goatse16/01/2013 22:26

seems you had some difficulties making it. nice man :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.