ANtye The Final

Started by ANtye
12/02/2007 15:32
Page 1 of 2
ANtye12/02/2007 15:32

Hey, new movie!

So the story is: One moviemaker (my brother) made a movie for movie compotition. He desited to to it about me :] how sweet. Movie is ~9min long. Theres longjumping, bhoping, sideways, backwards :D + heavy weapons. Please do not commnet with "old jumps", the movie was made for competision! I like the diting :F

I hope u will enjoy it :rolleyes:

Mirror 1

Nice movie, old jumps like you said :P SOme jumps bhop are really easy :/ like goldbhop and cbblebhop, but still nice :) Editing was good^^

ANtye12/02/2007 16:29

Like I said :] the movie was for compotision so its not ultra mega skilled :D Its more like For Latvians who dont know all what is Jumping ;]

tnx

raYLa12/02/2007 16:39

The intro looks pretty cool with some nice After Effects work but the rest was average... If I was your brother, I'd not use old and 100times-heard music for a movie competition. There are alot other songs that fit to kreedz jumping. I also do not like the 46MB/min.. Seriously, that's a pretty bad compression with WMV because you can easily reach the same quality with a lower bitrate. Fortunately, your ftp is pretty good, so therfore it is ok for everybody who has high-speed internet.

As for the jumps, I really enjoyed the most of them, above all the sideways and backwards jumping. It was nice to see the ones where you combinated some hard jumps. But.. the bunnyhops were boring and not that hard.. sry

6/10

Vyrus12/02/2007 16:41

Pretty good effects, but there must be something wrong with my codecs, since I can't get the music to work.

ANtye12/02/2007 16:47

Rayla, My mission wasnt to show the hardest bhops, as u can see bhops where very easy. Latvians ar in shock when they see thees easy bhops ^^ + he had problems with codecks becouse of bad video card.

And yes, I have unlimited FTP sponsored ;]

Vyrus, whatch it with other player ;]

[ Edited Mon Feb 12 2007, 04:49PM ]

tracey blast mapper12/02/2007 17:10(edited 22/10/2010 15:30)


tiesto . XD

Vyrus: try to play it in winamp

rinkon mapper12/02/2007 23:47(edited 26/07/2015 11:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

BooLiSH13/02/2007 00:23

*downloading* gotta watc hit :D

rinkon: so slow cause u'r from usa^^?

250kb/s

rinkon mapper13/02/2007 02:11(edited 26/07/2015 11:52)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

sbzvln Tournament #213/02/2007 15:43

good movie

ANtye13/02/2007 15:52

tnx. Atlast I published my longjump show :F

DHT- Tournament #113/02/2007 19:53

2,5mb/s. EDIT will come

EDIT: The bhop-combos was useless 2 have in this movie, cuz' I'm sure u can do better. But you said u just wanted to show some easy bhops, fine with me.

You did some nice trickjumps.
The sideway jumping: :o very nice! Backward jumping was also ok.

7,5/10.

Keep on jumping dude. This was my "constructive critics."

[ Edited Tue Feb 13 2007, 08:13PM ]

StoneCold mapper14/02/2007 12:14

jear n1 movie :)

MrDrusso29/05/2007 21:39

ANtye <3 , niceg :) where i can see LV guys comments about this video :) i want to see their reaction :))) or at what site i can find that competision?

theL0w^29/05/2007 22:29

dling..

JAy29/05/2007 22:41

dling...... 330 kb/sec :/

theL0w^29/05/2007 22:57

Sux.

akM29/05/2007 22:59

dling 400kb/sec ftw

edit later.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.