Art of ability - Starring Wh1te BearD^^

Started by REAL_NESTEA
18/01/2013 14:52
Page 1 of 1
REAL_NESTEA18/01/2013 14:52(edited 02/02/2013 00:27)

Art of ability

Project status: 65%

Presentation:
Sup guys, Nestea here. Im going for my second big project. The first one I made was Beyond Imagination which ended up on XJ frontpage and I'm really proud of that. Going for my 2nd big project now as I said. Besides that i've been an editor for around 2 years. Without any serious projects for most of the time.

Type of movie:
This movie will be a ''solo'' movie, starring Wh1te BearD^^

Programs:
I will be using Sony vegas, Half-life advanced effects, Virtual dub + smoofofer. My experience in Virtual dub: link


My youtube account
link

Alardi30/01/2013 18:32

GL

mytH-_030/01/2013 19:18

If you use tunes like you use in this short clip [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daYB905YA10 ] then I´m looking forward to watching it! :D haha...
Good luck bro!

Grimmjow30/01/2013 20:24

(y)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.