ndR Classics: kz_j2s_cupblock [2006]

18/01/2013 19:44
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/01/2013 19:44

ndR Classics: kz_j2s_cupblock [2006]
http://youtu.be/hIiU9AhGYQQ

The title says it all.

omilo18/01/2013 20:43

Aaah that style :). Never understood why you moved your mouse so much when you did pre's ^^. Perfect edit ofc, gj bud!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/01/2013 22:08(edited 18/01/2013 23:47)

It's a habit I took when I started playing, I had a very old mouse with a ball, and I had to rise it every time I was doing a prestrafe otherwise the ball wouldn't follow the quick movement and would then do shits :-)

actepukc^18/01/2013 22:20

Enjoyable! can you tell me a song name? :)

joons18/01/2013 23:07

This brings back memories : D I want more! Btw watched LEWLY's cupblock run after this and almost lol'd

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/01/2013 23:13(edited 18/01/2013 23:30)

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Enjoyable! can you tell me a song name? :)


Written at the end of the video :-)

Originally posted by joons
This brings back memories : D I want more! Btw watched LEWLY's cupblock run after this and almost lol'd


Hehe yeah, 7 years ago :-)

Mik018/01/2013 23:18

haha opa 7D style
@aCTEPuKCFTW,it's written at the end:blue satellite - sparkles

Michael Collins18/01/2013 23:26(edited 18/01/2013 23:28)

Intro ftw !

That was time of geeking Yohan :). I would like to see you back to scene, beating again some of world records but that's so far away now. Pretty enjoyable, i can't even imagine how it was doing bhop with ball-mouse. :D

You surely had a strong spirit to jump with a ball mouse. Fantastic!

FLP19/01/2013 11:11

Looks like you have some skill,maybe you should try to beat some wrs.
itachi ftw :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.