kz_bhop_sewer
kz_bhop_sewer... 99% done
Last promo shots:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_bhop_sewer0012_zpscb10c9d5.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_bhop_sewer0013_zps016d47d4.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_bhop_sewer0014_zps5dec934f.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_bhop_sewer0015_zps8a85d3d1.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_bhop_sewer0016_zpsda5d4324.jpg
Is it 4tunnels?
Yes it is. It wasnt such a hard guess i think :D
Looks nice.
this looks amazing :O!
It looks epic. But could you please hyperlink those pictures? I can't find the reply button xD
thanks , im sorry i cannot edit the thread i have a problem with my browser
where is my beta for testing david
http://s11.postimage.org/fy6k64d8i/miniblock20000.jpg
Minimap comming to Sewer's ;)
s0liD, do you have plans to make j2s_4floors remake too?
I dont plan to.. I would rather make a new map with a similiar playstyle ;)
Looks nice, gj for this, i like the way you made it...
cool brother keep it up :)
amazing!
So the latest minimap turned to a standalone map that i will show you later but for now im working on another mini ... http://s22.postimage.org/m5sloqknk/wallclimb0000.jpg :)
i loved 4tunnels, im looking forward to see more of this
looks like low fps for me
Thread updated 19/3. @evil1. you can turn of water rendering in 1.1 that means you can get a FPS boost if you need it.
Please log in to post replies.