kzno_xtremeblock, 1:55 ? haha, no.
Hi.
Many of you have always been saying, thoughout time, things like: "no way", "it can't be done faster", "that's impossible", "you're kidding right?" ... and so on.
Some of you were saying i was crazy when i said in 2008 that 1:50 on xtremeblock is easy :)
I see this record is still stuck at an "embarrassing" time of 1:55, it's time to change that, so here it is.
A demo which can take the record even to 1:45, maybe even lower. No, i'm not joking. :)
Of course, some of these improvements may be "hard", some may be "risky", but that is the way to improve, and they are all possible.
Some are actually quite easy, i'm surprised no one has done them yet.
Without further delay :) , here it is : http://www.2shared.com/file/ziSfcjfq/kzno_xtremeblock_improvements_.html
So ... what are you waiting for ? :)
Do you even know what a skip is? You only showcased 1 skip, and that was the first jump. All of the others are just small bhop combos, that have been known for thousands of years. Even the ancient Egyptian civilization knew those bhop combos. And by the way, if these "skips" are so easy, why didn't you do any single one of them?
Originally posted by JoksEDo you even know what a skip is? You only showcased 1 skip, and that was the first jump. All of the others are just small bhop combos, that have been known for thousands of years. Even the ancient Egyptian civilization knew those bhop combos. And by the way, if these "skips" are so easy, why didn't you do any single one of them?
lol, that post made me laugh really hard :D
@JoksE maybe he was trying to finish the demo as quick as possible ! Before talking you should check who CoMMoN is, and I know he can be an ass with those ignorant statements such as "easy.. done before, old" but he is right. He just wanted to show the kz-world why he stated in 2008 that 1:50 it's not impossible as many said.
@CoMMoN You didn't mention me in your greetings :( now that you showed this , LyNn will pwn the wr. ShoCk has proved that many bhop-combos are possible in this map (check out his movie by jason)
Gj overall !
common, you absolutely dont know what is fastclimbing about... its about hitting the right point of jumpoff with small tolerancy of prestrafe differences. Not about risky bhop combos which are not often faster as you may think.
Another thing, try to make goldbhop skip demo :) with a mark: possible in 1:20 with my skips!
Couldn't say it any better myself shooting star.
It would've been pointless and time consuming for me to jump all the mentioned improvements, and the point of this demo wasn't to showcase my "kz skills". I simply pointed the improvements out.
I made this for skilled players which look for ways to improve this record, skilled players which can use this information, not for some random guy who thinks he knows what kreedz is - because he has a wr or two - to come here and leave "witty" and "cool" replies, and i'm looking at you shooting star. You are of no relevance, feel free to continue disrespecting someone who is trying to help the community and push the limits higher. I will ignore such replies from now.
ganjA you were mentioned in the last bind :) i don't have room on my keyboard for all of you :D
i know them all :D btw you forgot this kinda ez bhop http://i47.tinypic.com/4ggpx4.jpg
Well, the bhop combo are just a "improved" way to climb, but there is nothing innovative either, they're all pretty obvious.
And the first skip is already known by almost everybody.
So yes, you made your proof that less than 1.45 is possible, but I don't really see the point about it.
It was been impossible back in 2008, but man this is 2013, 5 years is enough for bringing map to limit.
And yes, as ryderc said, i don't really see the point in this.
Originally posted by CoMMoNI made this for skilled players which look for ways to improve this record, skilled players which can use this information, not for some random guy who thinks he knows what kreedz is - because he has a wr or two - to come here and leave "witty" and "cool" replies, and i'm looking at you shooting star.
Gotta love your mentality dude. I take it you don't follow kreedz news at all and yet you're the one to blame a pretty successful jumper specialized on hard-extreme maps in a solid particular. You don't consider that wr holders know cs physics better than anyone else. Actually, your claims sound insecure as much as your false identity you're trying to present as the guy who "knows what kz is about". From 2, I'd say you are random, not him. Learn to accept criticism and opinions, especially when they are presented in a fairly based form.
I have to say this is probably the most retarded context of "easy" some of those bhop combos are insanely hard to do in a run which requires speed climbing, few of those bhops have bad positioning if you try to implement them in a run (yes, try it yourself or learn what shooting star was on about).
Did you really expect that map hard as (yes, it's hard even though the wr is a speedrun) xtremeblock was anywhere near perfect? Do you realize that there's not a single perfect run in XJ nor there ever will be. There's always room for improvement even if all the skips and scs are accounted for.
Btw guys did you know that kz_dare can be completed without failing, not once?!
I'm being utterly sarcastic and douchebagis cause you actually used the word EASY when you showed us none of these jumps, obnoxious and condescending way of presenting information.
Well, you can actually improve it by 2 secs without doing anything new, just raw speed. Didn't watch the demo, but I'm assuming it's those hard bhops no one's gonna try or the ones that aren't much faster because of the landing.
LEWLY going 2:53:xx -_-
Guys you don't who CoMMoN is.. back in the days when he was inactive, i showed him 2 maps : kzua_zp_hamunaptra and kzlu_lunatibhop the two most hardcore bhop-maps ever. You know what were his first words ? :| He said "Easy maps". And I assume that he can do every single bhop combo he showed in that demo.. just because of this kz-movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWu0getkW9s .. 1:45 CoMMoN's bhop-combo on kzno_xtremeblock
ganjA, you know kz_dare? It's ez, I do it blind.
am I good now?
Originally posted by GargoyleganjA, you know kz_dare? It's ez, I do it blind.
am I good now?
you're bad and your mental abilities are embarassing, just as you showed in "should camping be allowed" thread a while back.
Originally posted by turbulenceOriginally posted by GargoyleganjA, you know kz_dare? It's ez, I do it blind.
am I good now?
you're bad and your mental abilities are embarassing, just as you showed in "should camping be allowed" thread a while back.
God damn, I love you man :DDD
Calm down guys, don't turn this into a flame war.
Please log in to post replies.