toytoy kz_shrubhop_ez first edit!!

Started by specimen
22/01/2013 08:08
Page 1 of 1
specimen22/01/2013 08:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYSi3HIRkWI

it's my first edit :)

znx22/01/2013 10:19

GJ specimen! :D Hope to see more of you in the editing world!

specimen22/01/2013 12:36

hehe thanks :)

PU9makerrecord holder22/01/2013 12:44

incredible if its really your first edit. 4.9/5.

Only one small "mistake" is the crosshair at the beginning otherwise its almost perfect.

GJ both. awsum run

badass .22/01/2013 13:41

littlebit weird campath, but great job for first edit, keep it going !

znx22/01/2013 14:20

Originally posted by PU9maker
Only one small "mistake" is the crosshair at the beginning otherwise its almost perfect.


I think you are talking about the Swirl transition? I suppose it was put deliberately! ^^

badass .22/01/2013 15:00

Originally posted by znx
Originally posted by PU9maker
Only one small "mistake" is the crosshair at the beginning otherwise its almost perfect.


I think you are talking about the Swirl transition? I suppose it was put deliberately! ^^


he was talking about the campath crosshair.

specimen22/01/2013 15:05

ye it's my first one campath and i think with "hud_draw 0" only it's good , and now i know i must "crosshair 0" too for campath
btw thanks pu9maker, badass :)

Nokkan22/01/2013 15:21

Cl_observecrosshair 0 will remove that yellow crosshair

specimen22/01/2013 15:41

aa ok thanks :D

cologne22/01/2013 16:00

not bad at all keep on doing nice work

zythH^ moviemaker22/01/2013 19:57

Good for a start but I'll give u some advices.

-Do campaths with only 2 points or do a smooth campath (youtube search)

-Your colors were kinda nice and also the font was well used

-The first effect was bad and don't use that arms skin thought.

-The music drop was in the wrong time, when it dropped at 00:45 it should have drop at the real start.

duRke22/01/2013 20:37

Great job for the first time :) .. I really like a little bit of blue color, and music was fine too :)

I really enjoyed it

specimen22/01/2013 22:14

thanks for this council zythH :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.